Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me I'm having a beer what are you having?

Just woke up from stupid crappy dreams with ex , full of lies those dreams anyway am really saw , even ate a banana even though im a bit late lol..........

So whats new?

Got radio on and everyone is asleep..............

I am actually having a beer at 4:30 in the evening, cause I have an extra day off, the dinner is cooking (smells great if I say so meself....bbq chicken and veg) and the girls are actually not fighting.

We did get about a foot of snow tho they have cancelled the big warnings.....

Enjoy your beer Beth , im having a tea after more dreams about the ex , starting to annoy me now ,

Slept in my u2 top , you'd think i'd have u2 GA dreams would'nt you?

My leg is still pretty sawe but I can still walk lol and going to my dads again and were going to do the front break pads................cars!

Today I may have a few beers as well .................

Listening to the radio and got to thinking , what happened to all the little video's the band used to put on this site for us to watch , I found them interesting...................Knowing more about there line of work and so on..........

Anyway have a nice relax now , cookings over sortof................

x

So please do say what are your plans now?

Just finished a glass of O'Mara's Irish Cream and trying to figure out something to do on New Year's Eve because I really want to make the best out of 2010.

Are you going anywhere with someone ?

As for me I'd like to go on the fairly new fairest wheel we have in Perth.............

Wow I must be pretty bored this morning .............

Thats what my dad said*

yawns........

He says for a joke if im bored to get two sticks and play with shit ............nice isnt he ? lol

But u2 .com isnt shit , thought its important I mention that..............

taps fingers on desk..........................

123Love-I wish I could go somewhere with some one, but the majority of the guys in Eastern, WA. are already married so hopefully I can find a community activity.

As for Fathers, "Gotta Luv Em" is what I would say because my Dad seems to feel the same way about my interests, hobbies, etc.

well its been a quiet evening here, the girls are asleep, hubby watching some something on the teevee. I am going to head off to dreamland, as eldest has plans for us to go to the early sales tomorrow (she did some babysitting last week and the money just burns a hole in her pocket)

I've gotten a ton of knitting done today, so that was good...and I ventured out into the snow with the girls as you can see from the new profile pic. It was a good storm, a little bit more expected tonight....

looks lovely beth , wish I was there for a week but then i'd think i'd be sick of the snow , driving etc.......

Tried to sleep again this morning it was impossible too much on my mind and disturbances and trying to avoid sleeping pills after all the heart attacks it has cause with other medications and older age.............so wont go done that method...........

Hopefully wear myself out today ;o) so I get a great sleep tonight :o\

Got radio on and so happy my dad is going to help me out xxxx

That means alot to me because none of you know how hard he can be but hes really a beautiful toughy

So no' roast' for me tonight , just salads and white meat maybe some beef too .............

so whats happening girls?

Well I have to go seeyou hopefully in the morning , have fun and keep track...............

123love

x:o)

Really upset , tried to get to sleep at 10 pm couldnt get to sleep till about 12.30 am and then my daughter went out at 1 am which woke me up and hav'nt been able to get back to sleep ...............I really hope I can get some sleep tomorrow :o(

Am tired but cant sleep so I thought i'd come on here and see whats happening?

x

Going to dads tomorrow so need sleep but hopefully I can make up for sleep tomorrow night same time , have a good day/night all

love

x....

Back home after a lovely festive two days at my parents with my mad family (meant in the nicest possible way!!!) very tired now - to o much wine not enough sleep. Looks like everyone has ad a nice few dyas- glad to hear that

xxx

hah! it's good to know not just my family is mad =)
I even have a video on my phone of my mum and Aunt doing a funky chicken dance - with the clucking sound effects!! They make me seem normal!

it's good to have family that's just as crazy/crazier than you. keeps everyone close to sane i think :-)

quickly in to say hi! it's very late 2.45 am, we've watched a movie about the life of charlie chaplin, robert downing jr playing the caracter of chaplin and did a good job...

so now my love is asleep on the couch, wonder how i'll manage to get him to come to bed with me.. it's cold and i dont wanna lay there alone..

busy day tomorrow, have to be at his parents home by 1pm to have lunch and in the evening going to italian restaurant, celebrating his parents 39th anniversary .. our 2 youngest are staying with them since yesterday afternoon, so it's been quite in here...

maybe be back tomorrow, otherwise will be on monday!

keep youself warm zhivvy(nice pics,lovely how eleanor enjoys the snow!), bethtalisman (sorry you had to cancel trip, glad to hear you're all having a nice time at home instead) and jessika (again no white x-mas for us... but still cold) wouldnt be a problem for you, 123!

Still no sleep even tried this morning and to no avail:o(

Anyway got radio on ,

strange this happening around here , next door neighbors alarms went off so they rang me and asked to go out the front and on the way back to my house I found a seringe on the garden verge , bloody pigs , could have disposed of it properly..............

Really sorry could'nt make it in much but tonight I must get a good reast :o) because tomorrow my car will be fixed hopefully..............

Theres always something to do!

This is a true story.
Please forward when you finish reading!

A little background:

Neiman-Marcus, if you don't know already, is a very expensive boutique
shop (they sell a typical $8.00 T-shirt for $50.00)

My daughter and I had just finished lunch at a Neiman-Marcus Cafe in
Dallas , USA . Because both of us are such biscuit lovers, we decided to
try the 'Neiman-Marcus cookie'. It was so excellent that I asked if they
would give me the recipe. The waitress said with a small frown, 'I'm
afraid not, but you can buy the recipe.'

I asked how much, and she responded; 'Only two fifty - it's a great
deal'

I agreed to that, and told her to add it to my bill.

Thirty days later, I got my Visa statement, and the Neiman-Marcus charge
was $285. I looked at it again, and I remembered I had only spent $9.95
for two sandwiches and about $20 for a scarf. At the bottom of the
statement, it said, 'Cookie Recipe - $250.00'. That was outrageous!

I called Neiman's Accounting Department and told them the waitress had
said it was 'two fifty', which clearly does not mean 'two hundred and
fifty dollars' by any reasonable interpretation of the phrase.
Neiman-Marcus refused to budge. They would not refund my money because
according to them; 'What the waitress told you is not our problem. You
have already seen the recipe. We absolutely will not refund your money.

I explained to the Accounting Department lady the criminal statutes
which govern fraud in the state of Texas . I threatened to report them to
the Better Business Bureau and The Texas Attorney General's office. I
was basically told: Do what you want. Don't bother thinking of how you
can get even, and don't bother trying to get any of your money back'

I said, OK, you've got my $250, and now I'm going to have $250 worth of
fun. I told her that I was going to see to it that every cookie lover in
the world with an e-mail account gets a $250 cookie recipe from
Neiman-Marcus for free. She replied, 'I wish you wouldn't do that.' I
said, 'Well, perhaps you should have thought of that before you RIPPED
ME OFF!' and slammed down the phone..

So here it is! Please pass it on to everyone you can possibly think of.
I paid $250 for this, and I don't want Neiman-Marcus to EVER make
another penny from this recipe!

NEIMAN-MARCUS COOKIES (Recipe may be halved as this makes heaps)

2 (500 ml) cups butter
680 g chocolate chips
4 (1000 ml) cups flour
2 (500 ml) cups brown sugar
2 tsp. (10 ml) Bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp. (5 ml) salt
2 (500 ml) cups sugar
500 g Grated Cadbury chocolate
5 (1250 ml) cups blended oatmeal
4 eggs
2 tsp. (10 ml) baking powder
2 tsp. (10 ml) vanilla
3 cups (375 ml) chopped nuts (optional)

Measure oatmeal, and blend in a blender to a fine powder. Cream the
butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour,
oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and bicarbonate of soda. Add chocolate
chips, grated Chocolate and nuts. Roll into balls, and place two inches
apart on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees (180 C).

The above quantities make 112 cookies. Enjoy!

Well girls have a great day , wont be in tonight , need to get sleep or ill get vertigo lol............

Chat in morning

love

x

hello there all! - Hope you got your husband to bed barbara! That doesn't sound a nice time with your neighbours 123 - syringes lying aroud are not goos. Hope you get your car fixed. I hate being without my car.

Husband is downstairs at the moment making me a coffee - I still can't get rid of this last bit of cold and it is beginning to really annoy me now!

All our snow has gone now - but I'm sure we'll get more, there was quite a lot a my parents so we could sledge and build a small snowman in their garden!

Have a house to tidy now - where to put all the gifts!! - I need another room!

Have a fun day all

xxx

123, sounds like u should try some melatonin....its a natural substance helps get your sleep cycle back on track. It can be hard to shut down, I have been there.

Perhaps you are due for a massage? I think that might be it. On the beach preferably. Since u have one!

Hey Zhiv, glad to hear there is abundance in your home....we love to recycle toys in order to avoid moving them to another room!!!

Little one and I are enjoying some warm soup (with potstickers, her favorite meal) and may bake a few cookies later. Eldest and my dear husband are out buying our family prezzie for the year--WIFI! I am a bit excited about it. He has next week off to put it all together, and since he has the 12 year olds help, it will happen in no time.

Regular working for me next week, except NY Day....

hello everyone!

had a nice diner in the italian 'caruso'; we've laughed , ate and drank a lot and i made some pics with my new camera...

didnt succeed to get my love in to bed last night, he was still sound asleep on the couch when i got up at 10.30 am ...

i think it's a scandal asking that amount of money for a cookie-recipe, 123... i do hope you put that recipe out everywhere!! hope you'll be able to sleep better after a sweet revenge ; -))

Goodmorning/night everyone had a good sleep ,

Today we fix my car :o)

got radio on and a tea right here.........

Sorry I missed you last night I cant live with or without you ! lol.....

So whats happening ?