Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

u2blonde

...You guys seem to be a little short on eastern european blondes these days ....:D

Heya Blondie! Welcome back!

You seeing the boys anywhere? How about Trent and the Reznors on their final Euro Trek?

I saw NIN for the last time in Feb and it was awesome! Saw Nick Cave too on an island in the middle of Sydney Harbour - all the hits, you would have loved it.And wifey and I are off to New York in sept. for U2.

Nice to see you in the Zoo.

Hi MICK!!!!

Of course I'm seeing the boys , I'm going down to ZAgreb on 10th together with MA, she's coming from Romania here and then we'll take the trainand I've always loved visiting there, should be fun this time around too ....and if I remember correctly, croatian men are....hunky yet impeccably politewink.gif

iT's great o see you, I had evacuated this wretched site shortly after it launched...and I see it still looks (and works) like shiiiiite, mate

...Are they really doing the drowning man ? REALLY? WOW!!!!!!!

How's life treating you?

Are NINnies worth seeing this time around ?

AMirrorball.gif

Awesome, Zagreb will be lovely, and those Croatian boys huh? lol You be polite back to them yeah?!

yeah, this site still eats old shoes, but I'm hanging in there.� The place seems to be slooooowly coming back to life with the tour. I'm almost sensinga buzz, might have been the doorbell though.

And YES� YES YES on the Ninnies! They're a four peice now, and Robin Finck is back, and I loved it!!!!!

Here's aclip from Sydney - can you see me? lol

Then the following night they blew the power, which was kinda funny. gave me a chance to go outside for a smoke!

go on Blondie, go and see Trent before he marries his new 22 yr old girlfriend ( no really!)

I'm off to work, but lovely to see you in the Zoo, and i hope we all see a bit more of our favourite blonde in tiger print!roll.gif

hahahaha they blew the power lol

...you know me I'm nothing BUT polite all the way roll.gif

I was 22....exactly a decade ago lol

AMirrorball.gif

for ya...me and my omnipresent accessory these dayssmile.gif

aV15geQA.jpg

the TIX!!!!!THE GODDAMN TIX FOR MY FIRST U2 SHOW!!!!!

gx80U3J.jpg

Teodora the hairy little rascal:

PqDT9Ir.jpg

AMirrorball.gif

wow did I see a giant mirrorball on top of that *thing* above the stage for 360?.....

*eek.gif*

You know, had I caught a u2 goldfish at Balaton last year, I would have asked for these three things:

1 a concert anyplace back home

2 drowning man

3 ....and a mirrorball, of course tongue.gif

*spooky*

I must have been a really good girl lately to get everything lollaugh.gif

AMirrorball.gif

hahaha...an advanced model actually, now the size of a nine-month old baby, comes together with a full set of purchasable extras like shitty nappies and apair of teeth tongue.gif

I've had some problems with the programming though, it still refuses to sleep through the night and I can't find the mute button at all roll.gif

u2blonde wrote:
hahaha...an advanced model actually, now the size of a nine-month old baby, comes together with a full set of purchasable extras like shitty nappies and a pair of teeth laugh.gif

It's 9 months now? What it gets bigger?

And you have to pay for a shitty nappy?

At what point does it start smoking cigs and talking back to you?

Blondie and her robot baby! You've made my daylaugh.gif

Yeah it grows about 2 cm each month and it does come with this handling manual but they seem to have gotten the phases wrong, this particular model was tryingto sit while it was supposed to roll over and now wants to walk and stand despite tumbling down from upright position .

You pay several maintenance fees regarding the shitty nappies, first you have to purchase them in the store and the size you need is the only one missing(every time), then there is all that extra electricity because now you have to cook meals every day (unfortunatelly it does not work on tuna salad like myself)...and then you get charged for an extraí person in the household on water, trash and building bills glasses.gif

I don't know about the smoking, but it definitely can talk back, before uttering a double syllable she was already advanced in non-verbal communication-shaking her head madly saying nonononono to.....potatoes wink.gif

Mick you still working graveyard shifts like before?

u2blonde wrote:
Yeah it grows about 2 cm each month and it does come with this handling manual but they seem to have gotten the phases wrong, this particular model was trying to sit while it was supposed to roll over and now wants to walk and stand despite tumbling down from upright position .

You pay several maintenance fees regarding the shitty nappies, first you have to purchase them in the store and the size you need is the only one missing (every time), then there is all that extra electricity because now you have to cook meals every day (unfortunatelly it does not work on tuna salad like myself) ...and then you get charged for an extraí person in the household on water, trash and building bills laugh.gif

Ah the tan is already taken care of ,courtesy of two weeks in Greece at the beggining of this month wink.gif

I'v been trying to catch david byrne live , and I planned to see DM but they moved the concert from July to January next year.

Nothing much, I seem to have chosen a good moment for maternity leave , with this global crisis crap I'm nicely not *out there* in the midst of acrumbling market laugh.gif

Doesn't help if hte only eastern european blonde dissapears more than I do.

I actually feel quite daft right now! I just totally confused myself. Shame on me.... It's very late here.... oh God!

Teodora is absolutely beautiful! What a cutie, and those eyes! You must be very, very happy, and tired! Congratulations! She looks cheeky though, like you!

So she has the run of the house now yeah? What little T into? Eating, sleeping, crawling around?

What a smile!

does she have a favourite band yet?

What is her Birthday?

And again, forgive your stupid, stupid Aussie mate.......