Sign in to follow this  
pollyanna

Counting......a way of life.

Oh, my dad would be so happy to read this thread!!! He doesn't normally deliver to California, but I'll ask himhappy.gif. You can carpet bathrooms with a special kind of waterproofed backed carpet which won't go moldy - don't know if you can get it in America though.

2381 - nearly forgot the number! - So jealous of your scarf Claire! Want to see a pic!

2383 well wet is good with Bono, no doubt about it . . . . very, very good ")

2378 happiness to claire for getting the scarf!!! what color? the black one?

2384 yes the black one lol will be wearing it tomorow when i gotta go job center to not find any jobs!

2386 a black U2 scarf???? Please, you MUST post a picture of this so that I can properly covet it!!!

2386 a black U2 scarf???? Please, you MUST post a picture of this so that I can properly covet it!!!

2387 the Edun scarf not a u2 scarf!

post pic of scarf, please, please claire!!

the hall is connected to the laundry and that is again connected to kitchen... next to hall (on the right side) lies livingroom, also connected to kitchen.. next to kitchen  (on the left side) comes the new bathroom. for hall-laundry-kitchen we'll use same tiles, bathroom will be a different one, but for that one i have no idea yet...cause our taste on bathroom-mosaics (for around the bathtub and in the walk-in-shower) changes in every showroom we walk into... it will be the hardest choice to make in this project.

2388 okay an Edun scarf . . . still want to covet it, so would love to see a photo!

2389 too many choices! Yes, we were like that with our project a few years ago . . . take your time and think it over and get the one you keep thinking about. We went with travertine 'cause it is natural stone, varies in color and texture (if kids drop something and it chips or scrapes, floor won't be ruined!), easy up-keep, lasts forever/never will need to be replaced, won't get tired of it and want or need to replace it. We went with shades of tan because the white shades are too bright for where we live, we'd need sunglasses.

2390 leaves dropping on ficus plant . . . ")

2392 wishes to little ficus for full recovery ")

2393 just looked at Edun site . . . love the scarf . . . have seen Bono wearing it numerous times (in photos, wish in person, lol)

2394- Dont we all?!

watched the interview... Bono doesnt look to bad! Love him without the glasses... very vulnerable....

2392 wishes to little ficus for full recovery ")

2395 times thanx to janette, from lil' ficus xxx

2396 - Good evening,hope all's good!

2397 Hello, but only 1:09 in afternoon here . . . time zones!

2398 times I've checked daughter's grades on-line . . . final exams . . . grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't get off computer, want so badly to find grades posted I check every few minutes, lol!!!!

2402 woohoo lol when it gets late my brain slowly turns off lol

2401 - hope she gets good grades janette

2402 thanks . . . you have no idea how hard she's been studying! She's had headaches and stomach aches over these stupid tests . . . she's barely 11 yrs. old!!!