Sign in to follow this  
pollyanna

Counting......a way of life.

2598 - Good luck with exams anette

Don't know why i'm so tired Babara - maybe it's the weather, or some stupid crazy thread on here!!!

2599 Good morning everyone!

Anette, good luck on exams "))))

Zhivvy, I'm always tired during the winter, much more energy during spring and summer.

2600 - evening all!!! Yes will blame the tiredness on the winter - actually i do sleep so much more in the cold.

2598 - Good luck with exams anette

Don't know why i'm so tired Babara - maybe it's the weather, or some stupid crazy thread on here!!!

If it's the thread I'm thinking of, I gave up on it days ago . . . too weird for me eyes.gif

Good luck with the exams Anette ... let us know how it all went !

2604 Barbara, wondering how the little ficus is doing? Has is stopped shedding leaves?

2605 - shivers I had today !

I'm back in Belgium since a week now, still not used to the cold ... lovely very lovely Egyptian weather ... I miss it !

2606 - I've not left the cold of england and still not used to this -it's nasty!

2608 - Xtra's getting all domesticated and house-wifey!!! {hugs}

2609 zhivvy, when he gave me new appliances for christmas, I KNEW somethingwas up!! LOL! we like to cook together, and I really enjoy serving him...I LOVE him sooo much! thanks for the hugs,,((((HUGS))) BACK AT YA!

2610 - hugs to xtra - you sound so happy it's lovely xxx

2611 does sound nice . . . got any EASY and good recipes xtra???

ficus hast lost any more leaves.. cause there are no more left to losefrown.gif but i see little green buds, so i guess he's still alive... i got told i should cut him into shape again cause he'll be bigger now.... dont know how, so i'll just cherish my slightly bigger then normal bonzai...if he gets to live...

welcomeback jessika, it's a cliché; but you didnt bring some sunshine home for us??

2614 Buds are good, Barbara, does sound alive . . . also scrape a branch or stem and if it's green underneath, it's still alive.

2615 - nearly bedtime and sticking to it tonight!

2616.......it's after midnight so I guess it's bedtime......at lest soon.

after midnite here...have to get upat 7.15 and go to work at 11 (o clock tick tock- oh thats another thread, you know you listen to u2 too much when...)

2618 - glad i'm not the only tired one here. So i'm bidding you all in here a very good night. I have a nice comfy matress upstairs (still need new bed!!!) a feather duvet and a lovely man to snuggle to so goodnight to all.

big love xxx

2619 Only 3:30 in the afternoon here, but I'm sooooo tired . . . don't know how you all stay up so late and wake up so early . . . it's the only time I wish I were young again ")