Cardiff (Pictures wanted)

mollison

• Subscriber

hello all,

i was in cardiff on saturday night, was standing by the rail with my daughters in the Red Zone on Edges side facing the pitch, on numerous acassions edge,bono, and larry stopped beside us on the ramp, I am looking for anyone who was in the first few rows of the pitch who would have taken photo's of the guysand who by chance may have caught us in the picture too, It would be fantastic to get some pictures.

thanks

• Subscriber

Dear All,

I would appreciate if someone could tell me the best place to post this on the the site, I really want to try and make contact with someone who could have somephoto. Thanks

hello all,

i was in cardiff on saturday night, was standing by the rail with my daughters in the Red Zone on Edges side facing the pitch, on numerous acassions edge,bono, and larry stopped beside us on the ramp, I am looking for anyone who was in the first few rows of the pitch who would have taken photo's of the guysand who by chance may have caught us in the picture too, It would be fantastic to get some pictures.

thanks

• Subscriber

Dear All,

I would appreciate if someone could tell me the best place to post this on the the site, I really want to try and make contact with someone who could have somephoto. Thanks

hello all,

thanks

• Subscriber

Dear All,

hello all,

thanks happy.gif

• Subscriber

Dear All,

hello all,

thanks image

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

hello all,

i was in cardiff on 22nd august, was standing by the rail with my daughters in the Red Zone on Edges side facing the pitch, on numerous acassions edge, bono, and larry stopped beside us on the ramp, I am looking for anyone who was in the first few rows of the pitch or who was in the pit who would have taken photo's of the guys and who by chance may have caught us in the picture too, It would be fantastic to get some pictures. I've been looking now since the gig and to no joy.

thanks image