Giants Stadium Show Reschedule from Friday 25th September Ticket Exchange/Sell/Requests

The rescheduled date has affected fans of both bands. Now I have tickets for Snow Patrol 9/23 at Beacon Theatre that I won't be able to use. Every bandpicks dates to avoid such big acts as U2, so it was the case with the two shows for Snow Patrol at NYC. I'd love to hear from people on the same situation.I'm really mad and sad about this. I just hope Snow Patrol realizes the situation and adds a new show on 9/24. That would be awesome. I've been postingabout it on snow patrol boards with no luck so far, perhaps it'd different around here, Reply if you want this to happen. It's no guarantee at all, butat least all fans could try to make as much noise as possible to achieve something. Hope to hear from everyone who had tickets for both shows. In case you wantto check the posts on the other board go ahead and comment.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 4 GA tickets to the 9/23 show that I'm hoping to swap for seats (preferably 100-level) at the same show. There's no way I'll be ableto make it to the concert in the morning (might even miss Muse frown.gif) soI'd really love it if I could still watch the guys in action. This was supposed to be my first concert and I was so excited, so any help at all would beamazing. E-mail me at augustness@gmail.com if you're interested in trading.

• Subscriber

Looking to TRADE 2 really good $95 seats, close to stage, on THURSDAY for 2 GA for WEDNESDAY.

I hope we can lock in a trade soon.

Thanks

sb

PM or email to tdfxman@yahoo.com

• Subscriber

As it seems I now have two GA tickets for the 23rd (our plane from Amsterdam arrives that day at 15:25) so I really would like to swap these with two GAtickets for the 24rd. Anyone that could help us out here?

Thank you!