U2 Crazy in Vegas!

u2dave110862

MacFoley wrote:

i posted this in another thread, but i hope u2 chose to film a dvd away from the states this time. last 2 dvd's boston and chicago are 2 of the worst live u2 dvd's you can purchase, more so the latter. boston i can just about handle, it has a cracking version of THE FLY.

I always thought that was the best live version of the Fly honestly.

MacFoley wrote:

i posted this in another thread, but i hope u2 chose to film a dvd away from the states this time. last 2 dvd's boston and chicago are 2 of the worst live u2 dvd's you can purchase, more so the latter. boston i can just about handle, it has a cracking version of THE FLY.

I always thought that was the best live version of the Fly honestly.

• Subscriber

toddv wrote:

kings wrote:

Zoo Tv was filmed in one take as Adam didn't show for the first night.

True, but they filmed both nights of Zoo TV as the camera, lighting, sound, etc...is what they really need to work on for filming a live music event. Even though Adam wasn't there, both nights were filmed...

If you watch the Boston Elevation DVD extra and behind the scenes they talk about how hard it is to film a concert because of all the lighting and other tech issues.....

I would say they need two nights to have everything set up....

actually zootv in sydney was filmed in one take. if you have the u2 live book, it explains all in there.

MacFoley wrote:

toddv wrote:

kings wrote:

Zoo Tv was filmed in one take as Adam didn't show for the first night.

True, but they filmed both nights of Zoo TV as the camera, lighting, sound, etc...is what they really need to work on for filming a live music event. Even though Adam wasn't there, both nights were filmed...

If you watch the Boston Elevation DVD extra and behind the scenes they talk about how hard it is to film a concert because of all the lighting and other tech issues.....

I would say they need two nights to have everything set up....

actually zootv in sydney was filmed in one take. if you have the u2 live book, it explains all in there.

Stand corrected on Zoo TV. I remember they actually had this on pay-per-view here in the US and I first watched it that way. The last three tours however(Popmart, Elevation, and Vertigo) all had two nights. I think they could do it in one, yet this band always strive for perfection, thus I see them doing onepratice show before filming....

Who knows....I hope they do another 3-D experience.....

Also, I think a director change up would be positive to see the band shot in a different way.

Anyways, the band is here and I know we are all looking forward to some live U2 music....