Grrrrr.......LOG IN Problems

cathkel

• Subscriber

problems? you bet!!

it's the 15th time in about 2 months that my husband can't login. I've posted in the tech section on his behald ... I've mailed u2.com .. eachtime it's fixed it only takes a couple of days for things to go wrong all over again. it really is getting outrageous!!!

3 friends of mine from the Dutch Treat can't enter the website and most of the others have trouble loggin in.

I have days where I have to try to login 20 times before I can finally enter the Zoo.

Seriously .. instead of getting better, this is getting worse!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I do have also problems to get in the community.

Many times log in and out.

Last week I get an aan error message when I clicked on Community, which I send by e-mail to the technical staff. 2 or 3 days later I had no problems at all.

Strange!

Most of the time:

- When I go to U2.com, login the page turns black

- When I enter community, it goes grey and you cannot go to the paid Zoo

- I have to logout first and try it over and over.

- Sometimes I have luck and sometimes not.

Please solve this problem...thanks!

Pieter

• Subscriber

Probs? Hell yeah!

- I had to purchase another membership just to be able to get into the paid members section of the zoo. My former zoo name (containing special charachters)cannot be changed (according to the official answer I received from the "Help" desk...on the brighter side of things....at least I received an answer;-)). I still don't believe that it's not possible to edit my name though....is it really THAT difficult??

Problems with this account:

- pretty much the same issues that everyone is experiencing plus: trying to access this site with your cell phone?? forget it! (unless you have a blackberrymaybe??)

As many here: it used to be a lot more fun to come to the zoo...and I miss my friends who can't get in at all....it REALLY sucks so on a scale of 1-10 thissite get's a MINUS 10 (and I am being kind here :-P)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Hello,

I returned from my mini-tour of the East Coast following U2 only to discover that, once again, I cannot access the subscriber forums. I renewed my subscription earlier this year and I had the same problem for several weeks before it was partially resolved. Once I could access the paid forums my login ID to the community did not match the login ID used for the rest of U2.com. I could not update my user profile with the pictures I downloaded because they were under a different login. I have left messages regarding this issue previously and was told that the technical problems were still being worked out. Since I could access the paid forums I didn't continue to raise it as an issue over the summer because I'm sure everyone associated with U2.com has been busy with the tour. However, now that I cannot access the paid forums again, I'd like to get the issues resolved once and for all so I can renew my subscription early. Thank you.