Walk On Toronto 2

CatKim

• Subscriber

Hello. I was wondering if anyone took any pictures from the 2nd Toronto show during Walk On. I was foruntate enough to be given the opportunity to be one of the volunteers to walk on stage. I was on the curve of the catwalk on Adam's side. If you have any video or pictures, I would be so grateful for sharing them with me. My friends were too far away and couldn't see me.

Thanks.

• Subscriber

I received an e-mail a week before the Toronto shows that ONE needed volunteers. I put my name in and was picked.

I volunteered for the ONE Campaign that day and all the volunteers from Amnesty International, ONE and Canadians for Burma were the people that were the volunteers for the song Walk On. I had some idea that the volunteers for those organizations were the volunteers as I had seen them in Dublin, but was surprised when I was told.

• Subscriber

Ya, Trev posted the video on Facebook. Every one of you guys were either on Edge's side or at the back of the stadium. Geez, I wished I had known that I would asked to be switched to be number 1!!! I was numbered 2 and put on Adam's side. It's ok, I saw a video on Youtube and it shows the back of me. Just thought that I would try in the zoo.