Is it true?

PiChU

That perfect love ...mhee! just kidding

I was going to ask about what I read on the web recently, that U2 is coming to Mexico in 2010, may 30th to be exact.
I really hope I get to see them, specially if it is in Mexico (If you guys only knew how a concert should be!)
lol, plus it would be a ray of hope after losing that logo contest U_U

alot of rumours going around about dates, the only thing I know for sure is that Baja posted in Houston last night that presales would be going on until November so don't know exactly what that means

More dates!! I'm dying to know the where and when. I want to do a few U2 shows next year and until all the dates are announced it's too hard to plan. Hurry up boys!!!!

If they keep on opening 3 presales a week like now, by the end of the month we could get the new dates, or at least this is what I hope. But I think it would be very confusing if they announced new dates for a new leg, it's more likely they'll announce the remaining European dates, and then the Mexico-North America leg (when this year concerts are over).

But who knows... LiveNation and this site is always ready to surprise us -.-

• Subscriber

I am just hoping they don't put the North American 2010 dates up while I am away in Vegas....fingers crossed.

I never thought I would say that but if they go on sale while I am down, well I just don't want to miss out.

I am hoping they will announce the 2010 dates of the tour in the first week of November and then hopefully some Canadian dates (Please God let them come to Edmonton).

It's such an exciting time!