Zoo Christmas Card Exchange

edgesmate

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ceallach67 wrote:

Annette Smith']I would like to know how it works.
:)

A Zootopian who goes by the user name Feathers has been putting this whole thing together for a few years now.  She requests the names by email of all of those who want to participate in the exchange and you submit your name and mailing address to her.  She compiles all the names and distributes the list by email to all who want to participate.  Then you send Christmas cards out to the folks on the list and they in turn do the same.  You end up getting Christmas Cards from Zootopians all over the world.  It's a lot of fun and very cool. 

btw, it is not the whole list that you send cards to because it is a HUGE list.  I think it worked (at least the first year) something like you find your name on the list and mail to the next 20 or so on the list........is that correct????? And of course you can send to more but there are MANY!!  The cards I got were soooo cool. LOVED IT!

[quote name='ultra__violet wrote:

ceallach67 wrote:

Annette Smith']I would like to know how it works.
:)

A Zootopian who goes by the user name Feathers has been putting this whole thing together for a few years now.  She requests the names by email of all of those who want to participate in the exchange and you submit your name and mailing address to her.  She compiles all the names and distributes the list by email to all who want to participate.  Then you send Christmas cards out to the folks on the list and they in turn do the same.  You end up getting Christmas Cards from Zootopians all over the world.  It's a lot of fun and very cool. 

btw, it is not the whole list that you send cards to because it is a HUGE list.  I think it worked (at least the first year) something like you find your name on the list and mail to the next 20 or so on the list........is that correct????? And of course you can send to more but there are MANY!!  The cards I got were soooo cool. LOVED IT!

emmm, I beg to differ.  There is no rule about how many cards you send out or who you send them to.  And last year I sent a card to everyone on the list (some got out late, but they got out).

• Subscriber
I'd love to be involved this year, too.. I've thought about it in the past, but never actually got round to doing anything about it.. Please forward any info when needed :)

Hi to Jamie, btw.. I'll be in touch very soon, mate x x x

Heya Dawn...

I've been meaning to catch up with you x x

I know it was mentioned above that the list is normally complied closer to Thanks Giving...

However, I'm happy to make a start on a list now and then hand in on to Feathers later if she decides she's on board again this year...

• Subscriber

Last year I sent out about 40 cards I think it was...

The year before that I sent out twice the number of that easy...

But I do recall the first year I did it that it was said if everyone sent to the next 20 people

then everyone should recieve at least 20 cards... It was up to each person if they wanted to

send more....

COUNT ME IN!!!!!

it is sooooooo much fun!!!
i have the list from last year if anyone thinks it will help.
i would wait to see what feathers does first incase she starts it again.
she has been doing an AMZING job since the beginning.
let me know if i can help too!!
(YEAH!!!!!! WE ARE DOING IT AGAIN!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THE GREAT CARDS AND PICS!!!!)