For the people that had General Admission tickets...

humdrum

I just bought some GA tickets for Soldier's Field next year. Although my receipt reads 'Section: Field', it also states 'Row: G2', and even allocates seating numbers.  Has anyone else gotten something like this when they bought GA tickets?  If so, does it have any bearing on where you have to be on the Floor?  I'm really hoping to get as close to the stage as possible without being restricted to a certain area.

• Community Moderator

I just bought some GA tickets for Soldier's Field next year. Although my receipt reads 'Section: Field', it also states 'Row: G2', and even allocates seating numbers.  Has anyone else gotten something like this when they bought GA tickets?  If so, does it have any bearing on where you have to be on the Floor?  I'm really hoping to get as close to the stage as possible without being restricted to a certain area.

They have to have some form of control of how many tickets are sold... the way to do that is to allocating row and seats...

but it doesn't mean you have to be in a certain area in the floor...

• Subscriber

Don't sweat it, it's just for body inventory so they know how many tickets are sold. Have a great time. There is still nothing like GA at a U2 gig! (I finally got to GA in 2005 at age 36 and now I won't go back to seats... even with my bad back...next tour I might be GA'ing a wheelchair, but so be it!!!!)