Anyone else trying to buy (PRODUCT)RED for Christmas gifts?

LDM

• Subscriber

I posted bunch of (RED) stuff to Facebook today and sent links to all friends and family to pass on to their friends and families to offer (RED) info for Christmas shopping ideas.  Even if everyone bought the Starbucks card that would be awesome! IF anyone asks me for a list, I will ask for the converse runners or the Dell mini netbook.

From (RED) site:

(RED) was created by Bono and Bobby Shriver to raise awareness and money for The Global Fund by teaming up with the world's most iconic brands to produce (PRODUCT) RED-branded products. A percentage of each (PRODUCT) RED product sold is given to The Global Fund, to invest in African AIDS programs, with an emphasis on women and children

http://www.joinred.com/Shop.aspx

• Subscriber

Starbucks has a (red) stainless steel water bottle to encourage us to stop buying/tossing so many plastic bottles, and reuseable (red) coffee mugs.  Also, Hallmark  has (red) gift items-- I found an African mud cloth purse there and gave it to myself! LOL  Also, a donation to one of the groups such as Nothing But Nets (anti-malaria bed nets) is a good idea, can be made in honor of your friend/loved one.  And, don't forget to check Edun Online for African-made items.  I think it's great to look for gifts that give in two directions!!    I would not turn down one of those mini-notebooks, btw!! R u listening,Santa??