What is your favorite song on NLOTH?

sectionbgirl92

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

imageimageThe lyrics you quoted are my favorite on the whole CD and I made them my

signature earlier today (when I fonally figured out how, LOL!) Those lyrics also have special meaning for a very personal reason...I was in tears when I heard

them.

• Subscriber

no line on the horizon...awesome musically...I always love when Bono endures with the his falsetto. and I love stand up comedy. Both of these song have anAchtung overtone which always does well for my ears. I think white as snow measures up to the big songs...in a quiet, under your skin type of way....which forme personifies U2. They can be loud and direct or subtle and they will both be very effective.

• Subscriber

ha ha ...... tasty tastes ...

No Line .... rocks bigtime, I cant wait till after the first no. no line .. around 1m20 ..the beats kicks just a tiny bit louder when it comes back in .... .like an extra layer of basskick .. or deep tom....

its a quicky though ...

stand up comedy is the other one !

then magnificent , maybe its too abvious a nice one ... so I dropped it .... breathe the same .....

I also like boots .... eeeeeh and especially white as snow ... and cedars .....

and the hard one ..

I'll go crazy .... but If i forget about these words ... the song is good ....

and then knowing that some william seemingly said that line ... that line ... noooooooooo dont do that again !

rewrite the lyrics ... they could be better than I'll go crazy .....

• Subscriber

Right now it's Fez-Being Born. I just love it. I also really like NLOTH and Esp like Moment of Surrender.
White as snow was not really doing it for me at first but after a few listens it's really getting up there as a favorite.