2012 !!!!!

sonicfungus98

anyone else see the 2012 movie? whatcha think? we went to see it lastnight and it was pretty awesome. of course, to me, seeing 2012 made into an actual movie was awesome alone. LOL. since everyone knows how im nutty about 2012 crap, whether or not its real or not. LOL. 

very awesome special effects. wasnt anything like Day After Tomorrow like i was worried it would be. now, that movie was lame as fuck. 

that was fun lastnight. :)

still woulda been funny if they made the 2012 movie based around the  theorized "Planet X" being the cause. LOL. i would be shitting myself in hysterics the whole time.

so, dec. 21, 2012.. if i gotta work, im gonna call out... and panthkat and i will have a 2012 new wave/u2/junk food 2012 party. 
(and do i think the worlds gonna end then? no. i do not.  might be some kickass astronomical shit though. :D)
if anything the mayans predicted a 'new cycle' for stuff cosmically to go along with that time, and their time-dating was sky-based with cycles of moon, planets, alignments (anyone think of the 11 year/solar shedding sun cycles?). not an end. as we all do know and its been proven, the mayans had very far advanced astronomy skills and knowledge, and perhaps 'technology'.

• Subscriber

I'm just back from seeing it...I liked it....awesome special effects! It's Saturday night, and it was a packed house where everyone sorta participated...clapped and responded to the film which made it more fun. I'm not going to say anything much about the plot, for fear of giving anything away...but I'd recommend it, for a fun night out.

• Subscriber

I saw it on Friday.... abso-fucking-lutely loved it!

- It's big.

- It's RUSSIAN!

- *the whole audience bursts in laughs*

We even had people applauding at the end of the movie. The end seemed quite long and could've been shortened by at least some 15 minutes, but all in all it was some seriously great entertainment. The absurdity of it (the limo drive through LA when all's falling apart, for example) made me chuckle a few times. But a great, great awsome movie!

• Subscriber

ive heard about ths film, but i know about the 2012 stuff before the movie came out. interesting, but i think its a bit far out as a prediction to the end of the world. i think i must have missed the boat as to regards to the end of the world, i thought it was going to happen in 1999 before the year 2000! also wasnt there the 6 month of the 6 day in 2006! the number of the beast?!?!?!?!

if you lot read the bible and believe, then its Israel you want to keep and eye on!

• Subscriber

I think that Nostradamus predicted it to be 2012...there are other theories as to why it might be that year...too tired to look 'em up atm...lol.

They didn't really mention these types of theories that much in the film...just went to the storylines and action...

It was a fun film...go on a crowded sort of night it adds to it...

Now i'm going to take a nap...the end of the world takes a lot out of ya, especially when you get home at 3am after experiencing it...

• Subscriber
smile.gifAfter seeing this movie my wife and I are both agreeable on one thing, if goverments of the world were somehow made aware of our impending doom, you can see it being hushed up for as long as possible as to avoid pandemonium, and they would obviuosly be tring to cover their own asses first and foremost. Just keep us working like dogs for as long as possible while they spend up large and live out the remainder of time on earth in blissful ignorance. The Universe can not be  saved by mankind, only destroyed. Place your trust in God, for in him we see light and his way is right,

smile.gifAfter seeing this movie my wife and I are both agreeable on one thing, if goverments of the world were somehow made aware of our impending doom, you can see it being hushed up for as long as possible as to avoid pandemonium, and they would obviuosly be tring to cover their own asses first and foremost. Just keep us working like dogs for as long as possible while they spend up large and live out the remainder of time on earth in blissful ignorance. The Universe can not be  saved by mankind, only destroyed. Place your trust in God, for in him we see light and his way is right,

Yep!!!!!!!!! all very true!