Marriage , separated or divorced

123love

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Me and my husband are total opposites: I'm pretty extrovert and the type to go  out and do it and he's not. I think it reflects in our families too (although we both love our inlaws). he has made me realise that there is a time to introspective and i have made him realise the opposite. I remember the first 'big' holiday we went on for 3 weeks. We had been together for a year, and been away for weekends etc...He had always wanted to visit Eastern Europe and knew that I had lived in Poland in the past. So I took him on a driving trip to Poland, Czech, Slovakia and Russia!!! It was a great adventure for us both. I have been used to travelling with my parents from a young age but it was still amazing. And I'm certain that it was this trip which showed the passion we both have for travel which has continued and passed on to our daughter, showed that we could be compatable and yet different and was a sign that we would last and have many more adventures together  - which we have!!! 

Just to all fellow zootops , im single would like to marry one day before I get too old , but want to know how many of you are

1; happily married

2; separated

3; divorced

4; wants to be married

5; in process of doing either

6; unhappy with either one

Tell us your stories if you wish ? Of coarse it is private speculation , so post at will.............:)

Depends on who's asking!  

devil.gif

-- eaplatt

Aha, I read you loud and clear. Well, as for Realm here is my 10 cents.

I am going thru a divorce. I am totally against divorce. My family does not believe in divorce and divorce is evil. But, since there are dark energies amongst us, one must deal with that card when it shows up. Its not a pleasant experience to go thru.

I rather live with one man all my life, being faithful to him completely. Because what one man has, so does the other. So, I don't see why I would go for a divorce. Love and faithfulness go together.

I am happy but it is a little hard with everyone trying to steal my freedom which was gained thru a powerful force named______. I survived and have crossed the bridge, but am still waiting for the final papers. Again, divorce is evil.

One still needs a man to do the manly things like turning on the oil furnace, for which last night, I decided to switch to gas.

It just dawned on me, if I swich to gas, I don't need to call a man which in turn comes and start asking for things I didn't order and am desiring. Why I don't desire this things, because my heart and soul have an owner who is not here, but time can only tell what tomorrow might bring to me. I believe in love, God, and this man who is far away so close. He is the most powerful man on Earth right now, not by position, money or fame, but by might in the spiritual realm and here in this physical realm, and his value to  us and God.

Freedom is sweet. One can enjoy one's existence. Love the man that rightfully deserves one's heart and shares the energy

and desires of the heart and is a god loving man. With this love, there is no purpose of getting a man because no one can replace the man who dwells within, the one who just with his clean energy helped you survive the ordeal, otherwise, I could have gone crazy. But, God is good, and he appointed a generous, kind, mystical man to be my guide, and thru him and his beauty inside and out, I didn't suffer too much. He is a Prince but many people can't see him for the real him, they see a great personality, but Realm knows he is so sweet that he causes me chills, I do have his image with me, I seek it alot to feel joy and happiness. He makes me feel hope, a lot of it for us all.

I don't want to remarry. I just want to meet the Sun,  I want to feel his energy. I don't want or need anyone but to meet him, his all that one needs together, just like the way he came into the world. He is the only man that can alter my life if he so chooses. I would love to go and work and be his gardner. Make a huge garden for him, its an energy thing, a pure love kind of energy thing. I can't explain it clearly, I am not too good at expressing myself, but that would be happiness to me, to be near and enjoy his presence everyday, to plant flowers and feel his existence with love that doesn't bind, a love that is free and clean and pure. He is a person of high value, a man like Ghandi, dalai lama, little RAM Budha. A spiritual guide. I can go thru the universe with him, and be showered and overwhelmed, with his energy, to be drowned with his energy. Thats what Realm seeks and the Little Girl Too.

• Subscriber

Happily married for 16+ years. Have 2 girls; 1 nearly 14 and one 6.5. The 13 yr. old was able to see U2 with me in Houston last month. My husband and I got to see them in Dallas 2 days before. We'll be seeing them @ Anaheim 1 & 2 next year & I'm trying to get MN & Montreal tix as well. happy.gif

I'm happily married. He was boyfriends best friend in high school. Went to the U2War show looking for my boyfriend, and went home with him instead. It was a CRAZY night and that was it. 2 kids and 25+ years later, I'm amazed I made it this far!! For real, I never thought this far ahead back then! Yeah, Happily Ever After. *wahine wonders what to do with her life now her nest is empty*

• Subscriber

we're married for 17 years. knew eachother since we were kids, his parents and mine were both friends of this other couple.

his strongest recollection of me was when he saw me at my babybrothers funeral...  he felt so sorry for that 9year old girl  walking behind the little coffin...but at 17(me) and 19 (him) we really fell inlove! we got married 27 months later ; age 19 and 21; way to young, according to many people... but we're still happy and making our marriage work, while others we know (who were older when they got married) are divorced by now!

at 21 i got my first baby and 2 more followed. we had ups and downs but our relationship is important and we love eachother just the way we are! we're just best friends who like to do things together!

i'll go with him to his birdshows, aquariumexhibitions and  so on, he comes to see U2 with me (but he did admit, after all these years, he likes them very much too!!)

most important =you cannot change a person!! if you keep trying , you'll end up unhappy, both....