U2 GLASTO 2010! AT LAST!

MacFoley

• Subscriber

ok im not going, but who cares! u2 are playing glasto. ive been twice95 and 97 and have to say it is THE festival! so much to do and solittle time to do it, but i was so excited for the lads when it becameoffical! i hope they can gain more new fans mainly younger fans to keepthe u2 magic burning. sometimes glasto makes bands perform some of thebest shows ever, radiohead and muse spring to mind here and hopefullyu2 will join that list!

see june 25th join me in some beer and some sweet mary jane, press the red button if your not going and ENJOY!

i know i will be!

thanks u2 for finally saying "ok we will do it"

• Subscriber

ok im not going, but who cares! u2 are playing glasto. ive been twice95 and 97 and have to say it is THE festival! so much to do and solittle time to do it, but i was so excited for the lads when it becameoffical! i hope they can gain more new fans mainly younger fans to keepthe u2 magic burning. sometimes glasto makes bands perform some of thebest shows ever, radiohead and muse spring to mind here and hopefullyu2 will join that list!

see june 25th join me in some beer and some sweet mary jane, press the red button if your not going and ENJOY!

i know i will be!

you took the words out of my mouth macfoleywink.gif
 I won't be going either, but say it will amazing and am looking forward to watching it on the telly, beer at the ready!! Brucie last year was amazing and the crowd young and old loved him, am sure it will be the same for u2

• Subscriber

i know i will be!

you took the words out of my mouth macfoleywink.gif
 I won't be going either, but say it will amazing and am looking forward to watching it on the telly, beer at the ready!! Brucie last year was amazing and the crowd young and old loved him, am sure it will be the same for u2