Buzzard Bass for Clayton

BuzzardBass_dot_Com

I have a Status Graphite Buzzard 1 bass that I have up for sale.  I know that Adam Clayton is a fan of the Buzzard series. My bass is one of only < 50 Status Graphite Buzzards ever made.  I'm 100% confident that he does not own this version, as this version is the most elite version of any Buzzard bass ever made.  I'm very interested in selling this bass to Adam.

Can anyone recommend a way to contact Adam about this bass I have for sale?  I'm very confident that he would be interested in it.

Thanks,

Tim Harden
www.buzzardbass.com
tim@timharden.com

• Subscriber

Hey there, I have seen your web page announcing your wanting to sell that beautiful bass. It is a stunning instrument. I'm a bass player myself as well as is my son (I've been teaching him). I had shown him your page before this.

Had I the funds available to purchase that beautiful beast of a bass I would do it in a heartbeat. Here's hoping that this message is seen by or at least forwarded to Adam Clayton.

• Subscriber

Hey there, I have seen your web page announcing your wanting to sell that beautiful bass. It is a stunning instrument. I'm a bass player myself as well as is my son (I've been teaching him). I had shown him your page before this.

Had I the funds available to purchase that beautiful beast of a bass I would do it in a heartbeat. Here's hoping that this message is seen by or at least forwarded to Adam Clayton.

It's actually better to contact Stuart Morgan (bass tech)...maybe you can start by getting his info from Clair Bros. (not the backline company), but it's a start. Bands usually follow the advice of their techs....they (techs) basically build the rigs for them.