Bono's X-Mas Busk(I 'think' I found the professional video)

jackie_llopis

I think I found the professional video that people were talking about. It's really good quality and it even switches back to another camera, so I'm guessing this was from the professional cameras people were talking about.

The guy with the curly hair shouts "Lads let him go yeah, let him go!" at the end cuz Bono was trying to make his way out of the crowd lol

• Subscriber

oh and if you go to 6:14 Bono stops singing knockin on heavens door, like he gets choked up or sad?
Bono must feel like he has to junp into Dylon's shoes.  I would think that "Knocking on Heaven's Door" is a very personal song for Bono... especially after following "One."  "Do you hear us coming Lord, do you hear us call?  Do you hear us knocking, knocking at your door?" 

Bono does get choked up at 6:14.  It looks like he is searching for the upcoming verse.  Perhaps he briefly reflected on a lyric that has personal meaning to him or someone else who may be in the room.

Thank for posting.

[quote name='1love wrote:

jackie_llopis']oh and if you go to 6:14 Bono stops singing knockin on heavens door, like he gets choked up or sad?

Bono must feel like he has to junp into Dylon's shoes.  I would think that "Knocking on Heaven's Door" is a very personal song for Bono... especially after following "One."  "Do you hear us coming Lord, do you hear us call?  Do you hear us knocking, knocking at your door?" 

Bono does get choked up at 6:14.  It looks like he is searching for the upcoming verse.  Perhaps he briefly reflected on a lyric that has personal meaning to him or someone else who may be in the room.

Thank for posting.

yeah thats what i thought, and no problem

I could hear his voice, his pitch is perfectly the Prince's Pitch. He is a love provoking Prince. God he is good. We are so very lucky and blessed God found pleasure in giving us U2, and a man like Bono to light our ways. Adam, Edge and Larry are amazing, each brings their own unique addition to make U2, a band to Remember into the future they go, Legends who will be sought by future generations for the impact they have made on us in this generation.

Realm loves U2