Fears...

voxxiegirl

Cockroaches! I just saw a big ugly one crawling up the wall! Now I am scared he might have some friends around too.

I won't be able to sleep tonight! :( Even though I saw the roach in here in the living room ...

Its an irrational fear isn't it being scared of these bugs? They are harmless huh? But so gross and ugly...and they could be disease carrying? Ewwwww I hate them...I am scared.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cockroaches! I just saw a big ugly one crawling up the wall! Now I am scared he might have some friends around too.

I won't be able to sleep tonight! :( Even though I saw the roach in here in the living room ...

Its an irrational fear isn't it being scared of these bugs? They are harmless huh? But so gross and ugly...and they could be disease carrying? Ewwwww I hate them...I am scared.

No it's not irrational!

• Subscriber

heights, rats, bridges too - ughhh! Have morbid thoughts all the time about horrible ways to die! Losing any memeber of my family - inevitable but really not ready to face anything like that

• Subscriber

no problems  here to get on bridges or heights... but if my kids just look out of a window...sick.gif

3 years ago we went to visit carcasonne, the beautiful medieval town  iin the south of france, of course we had to visit the citadel. but every time my kids took a look over the high walls or through the cannon holes.... i shit my pants!!

same thing happened when we visit a dam with our friends and the kids , i just had to hold a grip on their collar and the ones of our friends kids too...didnt enjoy it one sec... so happy when we could walk away...

omg....bono coming out of nowhere, and being frozen and unable to speak!!!!!
very funny.

i sense you are mocking this thread. but i really don't care, i just thought i'd put it out there that i think this sort of nastiness is not called for.