Where can I return my U2 albums

pissedoff

I am soooo done with Bonehead and his rants.

How much money do you need there Bonehead.

How about keeping your thoughts to yourself in regard to the net and anything political.

I view you as a stupid sellout musician, not a philosopher or a politician or anyone else whose opinion matters.

Just go away. You are so yesterday's news.

devil.gif
I want to return my U2 albums & cd's to U2.

So, where do I sent all your old crappy music in PROTEST to the BONEHEAD opening his mouth again.mad.gif

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

If you would take at least one of those "supposed" CDs and albums, you'd see that there's an address included:

U2 World Service

PO Box 1810

Dublin 1

Ireland

E-mail in case you need it: info@numb.ie

.... anyway.... why do the comments Bono said automatically render the music crap? Just because Roman Polanski had a sex with under-18 year old makes all his movies bad? Just because Tiger Woods had his affairs makes all his sports accomplishments worthless?

• Subscriber

How about keeping your thoughts to yourself in regard to the net and anything political.

I view you as a stupid sellout musician, not a philosopher or a politician or anyone else whose opinion matters.

devil.gif

So, where do I sent all your old crappy music in PROTEST to the BONEHEAD opening his mouth again.mad.gif

Hmmm... so if you view Bono as a person who's opinion doesn't matter... why are you so angry over his opinion? 

• Subscriber

devil.gif

Hmmm... so if you view Bono as a person who's opinion doesn't matter... why are you so angry over his opinion? 

• Subscriber

You know... I can't wait for the day when I can download the latest iPhone, SuperHDTV or Range Rover to my new personal Google MaterialObject 5 and with a touch of a button create a copy of the said things in my table or in my garange. Who cares about the people who put the hard work into designing these things?

• Subscriber

i dont get these people? be reasonable; you don't have to agree with every statement (political or others) that bono makes just cause you like his music, and vice versa; you don't have to , all of a sudden, hate his bands music cause you dont agree with his opinion....

please grow up, we had 'fans' like you in here before, coming to shout their anti-u2 opinion to offend or better shock everyone at the zoo... you're not the first to do this and we only get slightly annoyed and we beg you to close the door on your way out... (learned something funny last time: let the door hit you , where the good lord split you! wasn't it like this, guys?)laugh.gif

i dont get these people? be reasonable; you don't have to agree with every statement (political or others) that bono makes just cause you like his music, and vice versa; you don't have to , all of a sudden, hate his bands music cause you dont agree with his opinion....

please grow up, we had 'fans' like you in here before, coming to shout their anti-u2 opinion to offend or better shock everyone at the zoo... you're not the first to do this and we only get slightly annoyed and we beg you to close the door on your way out... (learned something funny last time: let the door hit you , where the good lord split you! wasn't it like this, guys?)laugh.gif

should have seen Twitter yesterday lol bono and #bonofacts became trending topics lol