A U2 Spider-Man Song

jackie_llopis

If you visit the upcoming Broadway play of Spider-man Turn Off the Dark's website, there is music for a couple of seconds that fades away, it sounds like U2!! Go check it out: http://spidermanonbroadway.marvel.com/

Visit the video page and it also features some of the song.

Atu2.com also has the whole song from the person who was outside Bono's place in France and recorded some new stuff that was leaked. Listen here(just play the video): http://www.atu2blog.com/new-u2-spiderman-song/2170/

7014story_banner5496365.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

It certainly does sound like U2 . . . nice to have a little taste of what's to come! I see that you can order tickets for Feb.25th. Wonder if that means they have worked out the finances?

• Subscriber

Does have that U2 sound to it for certain Jackie. Oh I wish I had the moeny to fly to New york and watch the show. Oh, and shop til I drop, and visit friends. Hey, you never know I've just bought a lottery ticket for tonight!!!

Oh I wish I had the moeny to fly to New york and watch the show. Oh, and shop til I drop, and visit friends. Hey, you never know I've just bought a lottery ticket for tonight!!!

lol thats exactly what i want to do!roll.gif and i hope u win the lotto for tonight so u can fly me out too!!! LOL just kidding wink.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber

Wow.  The audio on the spiderman on broadway website sounds awesome.  The other audio is very difficult to listen to.  I was able to notice parts of the song toward the end that sound familiar.  I can't put my finger on the sound yet.  Thanks for sharing those links.

• Subscriber

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:

Zhivvy']Oh I wish I had the moeny to fly to New york and watch the show. Oh, and shop til I drop, and visit friends. Hey, you never know I've just bought a lottery ticket for tonight!!!

lol thats exactly what i want to do!roll.gif and i hope u win the lotto for tonight so u can fly me out too!!! LOL just kidding wink.giflaugh.gif

Sorry Jackie didn't win, so we won't be able to go and see the show!frown.gif

The main guitar lick reminds me of Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me. I can also see it being played on the U2 360 tour this year....if Larry and Adam agree to do it. I can see the Claw become red and blue. It sounds great, Bono goes into falsetto mode.