U2 MEXICO FANS!

jackie_llopis

• Subscriber

[quote name='jackie_llopis wrote:

u2ireland']I saw that and I guess Anaheim won't be the opening of the tour. oh well, they will be just warmed up, fresh and ready to go when they hit Anaheim!

yeah but i guess you could also look at it as, its the opener for the U.S. part of the tour! lolsmile.gif

i wanted anaheim to be at the show opening. im not mad at the band but just the fact that it is what it is.

• Subscriber

It would seem odd to open in Mexico, then go to the U.S., then back to S. America. It would make more sense financially (shipping and setting up the stage, for instance) to do the U.S. and then do Mexico combined with S. America like usual, but I suppose this is possible. Bono did say something about touring at the end of May. Of course, Bono has been known to mis-speak from time to time and the end of May could have been referencing rehearsal and set-up for Anaheim . . . . ????

It would seem odd to open in Mexico, then go to the U.S., then back to S. America. It would make more sense financially (shipping and setting up the stage, for instance) to do the U.S. and then do Mexico combined with S. America like usual, but I suppose this is possible. Bono did say something about touring at the end of May. Of course, Bono has been known to mis-speak from time to time and the end of May could have been referencing rehearsal and set-up for Anaheim . . . . ????
laugh.gif lol true, so maybe he did mean what u said

• Subscriber

I had the same thought Janette.  Just didn't make sense to go to Mexico City and then come back to the states and then S. America later.  Only time will tell I guess. smile.gif