How excited am I?

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

Just read this on @U2 home page:

U2 get three Meteor nominations

Posted: January 07, 2010

By: m2

U2 picked up three nominations Thursday for the 2010 Meteor Ireland Music Awards: Best Irish Band, Best Irish Album (No Line On The Horizon), and Best Irish Live Performance (for the U2 360 shows at Croke Park). The public can vote for winners in all three categories via the Meteor Awards web site. The awards ceremony will take place on February 19 at RDS in Dublin, and will air on RTE television two days later.

Same weekend as I'm in Ireland!!! I am at the RDS on the 20th but sure I could pop by on the 19th Just to check the place out.!

Hope I get to see them - need to calm down though as weeks to go and can't bounce around for that long!!!laugh.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
kewl zhivvy , dont forget not to hyperventilate either ;o)

what would you get signed other than your boob or something lol?

Think my boobs may scare them! lol!!! Just anything they could write on, and lots of photos - oh i hope i get to see them, been trying for years - in a non stalker manner of course!

• Subscriber
Just read this on @U2 home page:

U2 get three Meteor nominations

Posted: January 07, 2010

By: m2

U2 picked up three nominations Thursday for the 2010 Meteor Ireland Music Awards: Best Irish Band, Best Irish Album (No Line On The Horizon), and Best Irish Live Performance (for the U2 360 shows at Croke Park). The public can vote for winners in all three categories via the Meteor Awards web site. The awards ceremony will take place on February 19 at RDS in Dublin, and will air on RTE television two days later.

Same weekend as I'm in Ireland!!! I am at the RDS on the 20th but sure I could pop by on the 19th Just to check the place out.!

Hope I get to see them - need to calm down though as weeks to go and can't bounce around for that long!!!laugh.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Think of all the exercise you'd be getting if you did bounce that long!