Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Recommended Posts

what the F alonso?? I take it so photographers know which one he is out of a few lol
Ah, I forgot you were into the F1 boyos!  It's handy for the photographers these days - there are so many celebrities, it's difficult to remember who is who.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']first one was Josh Hartnett, he played
Crazy in love (mozart and the whale)
one of my fav movies about two young people with Asperger-syndrom who fall in love, and try to live together and form a family, with ups and down...you should see it if you havent already!! he also played
Lucky number sleven
with big names like morgan freeman, bruce willis and ben kingsly. and the sexy Lucy Liu!!

second one is an irishman, jonathan rhys-meyers, he played  
Bend it like beckham
with keira nightly...

There was always something about the name jonathan that I never liked.  I think it is just one of those male names that you can't take seriously.

 

Him- Hi, my name is Jonathan but you can call me Jonny. 

Me - Do you mind if I Don't?

 

well i do think the name sounds better in dutch...

 

What is it in Dutch?

JONATHAN, of course!!!roll.gif

 

sent you a pm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OMg what is it with you people I'm trying to have a conversaton with BC lol
And I'm trying to keep everyone entertained. So clairet you got my undivided attention... for like 2 seconds... oh, time's up! ;-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='bandcompletely wrote:


Claire T']OMg what is it with you people I'm trying to have a conversaton with BC lol

And I'm trying to keep everyone entertained. So clairet you got my undivided attention... for like 2 seconds... oh, time's up! ;-) roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


bandcompletely']I'm not really into guys in bands... or women in bands for that matter. I think the only person I never met that did it for me was when I was in town minding my own business and this girl came running around the corner so fast that her boobs fell out. And a fine set a boobs they were too. That did it for me. And it would do it for me again if I were ever lucky enough!

AHA!! you are male than!! or a lesbian, of course...

 

 

Of course I'm male or lesbian.  There really isn't any other option! lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Claire T wrote:


bandcompletely wrote:

Claire T']OMg what is it with you people I'm trying to have a conversaton with BC lol

And I'm trying to keep everyone entertained. So clairet you got my undivided attention... for like 2 seconds... oh, time's up! ;-) 
roll.gif

 

*Picks up ClaireT's head that just rolled off, puts it back on her shoulders, gives it a little kiss and tells her:  you're all better now*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

bandcompletely wrote:

barbara1']first one was Josh Hartnett, he played
Crazy in love (mozart and the whale)
one of my fav movies about two young people with Asperger-syndrom who fall in love, and try to live together and form a family, with ups and down...you should see it if you havent already!! he also played
Lucky number sleven
with big names like morgan freeman, bruce willis and ben kingsly. and the sexy Lucy Liu!!

second one is an irishman, jonathan rhys-meyers, he played  
Bend it like beckham
with keira nightly...

There was always something about the name jonathan that I never liked.  I think it is just one of those male names that you can't take seriously.

 

Him- Hi, my name is Jonathan but you can call me Jonny. 

Me - Do you mind if I Don't?

 

well i do think the name sounds better in dutch...

 

What is it in Dutch?

JONATHAN, of course!!!roll.gif

 

Jonathan and jonathan are spelt the same .. so how can it sound different in Dutch?  is it because you have a lisp? j/k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi there!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I miss much ?????
If you blink in here, you'll miss something.  So if you disappear for 2 days... well, that's like missing a U2 concert by a whole week! ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...