Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

Naz - I live near the sea. Where I am from we have a bay, an ocean and a river. So living without those is not living at all for me.

Babs - sleep well. All the best with the wardrobes in ikea.

Zhivvy - galway is the best city in ireland. not that I'm biased or anything.

You from there then? I loved it, we went almost 3 years ago for my leaving party from my old school, i just couldn't fault the place. We also hired a car and drove around the countryside a bit too - want to go back!

3-I'm interested in others things. Barbara1 said that, but I love Barbara.

zhivvy - yep, I'm from galway (gallimh in irish). So you went to Connemara then? You should go back ... esp if you are going to be in Ireland soon ;-) I could meet ye for a drink!

zhivvy - yep, I'm from galway (gallimh in irish). So you went to Connemara then? You should go back ... esp if you are going to be in Ireland soon ;-) I could meet ye for a drink!
That would be great - will see if we can make it up there. In Dublin for a long weekend (thurs til sun) for hubby's birthday. Saturday is for watching the rugby  - scarlets v Leinster but see what we can do on the other days. It was Connemara we went to - liked it because it reminded me of my maiden name - Connor!!!

you're surname is irish and my surname is welsh. how ironic! You'll have a great day at the game. Nothing like being in croker for a game .. or a concert for that matter!