Sign in to follow this  
bandcompletely

Current Discussion: If No Butts

eek.gifeek.gifthis was on page 26 when I left!!!!roll.gifroll.gifcant be bothered reading through 20 pages!.....rolleyes.gifwhat have I missed???????.better be good!tongue.gif

Babs, the video is very real - she got first prize in the talent show. It is mesmerizing. How she coud change scenes so quickly was amazing!

Title change coming up!

Mary, you missed EVERYTHING! I think you should make the effort to read back... esp my marriage to CT - the questions from Naz, the jonathan discussion with Babs, zhivvy's drinking problem and a whole bunch of other stuff in between!

welcome back naz. no problem about the delay. It gave me an excuse to come off and go to bed. i'm definitely going to bed a lot earlier tonight. I have no choice. I have to travel to Cork in the morning.
switching to comfort of a warm, dry bed instead of tree? then claire can leave curtains open again!

cant see new title yet.. you're not outta inspiration, are you?!

Vampires were born in Ireland, not in Rumania like everybody think. So he is the nicest vampire I've ever met.

Mary, you missed EVERYTHING! I think you should make the effort to read back... esp my marriage to CT - the questions from Naz, the jonathan discussion with Babs, zhivvy's drinking problem and a whole bunch of other stuff in between!
that about sums it up then!thumbsup.gif..I get bored reading too many pages!roll.gifroll.gifeek.gifeek.gifmarraige?????.roll.gifroll.gifwhit a 64 yr old and a 20 about I think Clare is!.....roll.gifroll.gifyour really Ronnie Wood!roll.gifroll.gif..get back to your Stones forum!roll.gifroll.gif

BC, to be honest, zhiv's drinking-habits arent a big secret to the locals in here...

a bit sad story, but it did happen before to sexy, yearning bombs...