Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Want to know where you are what your doing , whats happening ,

please play me some music ..since im leaving..

off to work and radio now..

bye

xxxxxooooo

Want to know where you are what your doing , whats happening ,

please play me some music ..since im leaving..

off to work and radio now..

bye

xxxxxooooo

Have a great day, 123Love!!

Right now I'm having a cup of hot chocolate after finishing the laundry and baking a loaf of home-made, bananna bread.

you seem to bake the best things Illum - i love baking but never seem to get round to it, and when i do my daughter likes to be adventurous and we end up with the most amazing coloured cakes - but they taste ok!!

Just having a cup of lukewatm coffee whilst sorting out stuff for my class next - pretty much have it all sorted as every class i have today is continuing from the previous class - so nice and easy for me as all the power points have already been done!

I'd like a water please with a dash of guinness. also, can I have a toasted ham sandwich sprinkled on my salt. thank you.

*sits and waits*

**looks around and spots someone that's pleasing to the eye**

***stares uncontrollably***

hi all !

As I told in the countdown-thread : the reason for my absence here is that my grandmother wasn't oing all that well over the last couple of days. She died on wednesday morning. She didn't make it to her 90th bday, which would have been on july 5th.

We had such a great connection with her. When we were kids we spent every school holiday there when our parents were out to work. They lived only 5 houses apart. When I moved out, I stayed in the same street. After my grandfather's death, she moved in to a retirement home, which was right next to where I work, so I popped in there every day ...

But she had a good life, always gave everything she could to everyone who needed it. At the moment that's only a small comfort, but I know we've done everything we could up until the last seconds of her life !

Well, I'm off again ! hope to be here more soon !

Love,

Jessika xxx

hi all !

As I told in the countdown-thread : the reason for my absence here is that my grandmother wasn't oing all that well over the last couple of days. She died on wednesday morning. She didn't make it to her 90th bday, which would have been on july 5th.

We had such a great connection with her. When we were kids we spent every school holiday there when our parents were out to work. They lived only 5 houses apart. When I moved out, I stayed in the same street. After my grandfather's death, she moved in to a retirement home, which was right next to where I work, so I popped in there every day ...

But she had a good life, always gave everything she could to everyone who needed it. At the moment that's only a small comfort, but I know we've done everything we could up until the last seconds of her life !

Well, I'm off again ! hope to be here more soon !

Love,

Jessika xxx

*hugs*wink.gif

Oh so sorry jojes , my sympathies love..

Fart you are a new recruit in u2.com and a mad one , what are you on ?????????

LOve cakes illum :o)

lol zhivvy , surprised you havnt bought a laptop for classroom yet ;o)

looking for old recruits , sorry.....

Fart you are a new recruit in u2.com and a mad one , what are you on ?????????

Mr Fart to you.  If you want to abbv my name (ps... why is abbreviate such a big word for words that you want to make smaller?) call me Fri.  All my friends call me Fri. It's fitting too when you think it is Friday today all over the world. amazing too that it's friday everywhere except maybe in some parts of Japan....tongue.gif

your a clever fri arnt ya ??
Not clever.  just smart.  I'm like the bee who questioned the flower, the ant that checked the weight, the rodent that tested the food, the maggot who mourned the dead, the grape that forgot wrath, the monkey who measured the distance, the man who was out standing in his field. wink.gif