Sign in to follow this  
123love

Come and join me im having a beer , what are you having ? PRT2

Right about , man standing out in the field..... oh and goats wearing levi's , oh and you dont say love enough , and you have no stalkers ;o).....

So do you think stalkers can impersonate people cause I would'nt have a clue....!!!!

Anyway I have to go , be in mon or whenever the shop sorts itself out , take care all ,bye , be safe

love

xxxxxooooo

Be listening to the radio till 12 probly then sleep , hopefully not like the other night could'nt sleep , was thinking all about a married man , really bad.....

surely there must be a reason for this malfunction of mine.....Take care

night , radio now.......

Completed my race-training, began the laundry, took care of the animals, and sitting down to a cup of coffee to prepare for another day at work.

Just relaxing on here waiting for the show tonight! She's had her rehearsal and I know nothing of what it was like. Just waiting for dinner to finish nad then dinner with a nice glass of red wine and off to see my little girl!!! Can't wait - big grin just thinking of it!

Confused????? I am!!!!

Cleaned the house, had fun at school, relaxing with a glass of wine tonight ")))

Having some lovely white for a change from the red - going to my head though!!! lol!!!