WOULD...

xtraspicy62

• Subscriber

I like the quote Kristaps!

I'm really into love at the moment. I'm not a great romantic or into huge gestures etc... but love is great, and I couldn't imagine life without love - of partner, family friends etc...

I realise that I am lucky to have found a good husband whom I love and he loves me. it is hard work loving someone but it is totally worth putting the effort in there. I have had my heart stamped on so many times in the past, my fault sometimes as I am too trusting. But all the heartache from men who were cheats, abusive, cruel etc... helped to make me stronger, even though it hurt like hell at that time.

And I don't want to tell you ones on here what you should do etc..... but I do want to say, give love a try happy.gif

• Subscriber

you're so experienced at the love-path, zhiv! i think it made you strong (like the christina-song!)

i have no experience at all...had like 2 or 3 boyfriends before my love, i was the one breaking-up with them, so no real heartache there.

and then met Him (wrong expression, cause we already knew eachother from 9-10 year olds) at 17! we're together for 20 years on 1th of april, this year...

i do wonder sometimes what i would do if he ever leaves me... how will i ever survive? i'm not used to being alone or goin out on dates... so in that case i would chose; never have loved...

• Subscriber
you're so experienced at the love-path, zhiv! i think it made you strong (like the christina-song!)

i have no experience at all...had like 2 or 3 boyfriends before my love, i was the one breaking-up with them, so no real heartache there.

and then met Him (wrong expression, cause we already knew eachother from 9-10 year olds) at 17! we're together for 20 years on 1th of april, this year...

i do wonder sometimes what i would do if he ever leaves me... how will i ever survive? i'm not used to being alone or goin out on dates... so in that case i would chose; never have loved...

You're so lucky to have found the one for you so soon in your life - although for me, it wasd good fun looking!!tongue.gif

Wow 20 years that is amazing, we are celebrating 10 years this year of being together and 8 years married in the summer. (celebrating it by me goig to the frankfurt gig whilst he is the hotel room babysitting - that is true love for you!!!)