IF you could...

xtraspicy62

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Zhivvy - If it's a lactose intolerance that makes you sick when you eat ice cream, they have stuff you can take that keeps the ice cream from making you sick. All milk-based food makes me sick, but if I take lactase enzyme pills, I don't get sick. Good thing, too. I don't know if I could give up ice cream.

• Subscriber
Zhivvy - If it's a lactose intolerance that makes you sick when you eat ice cream, they have stuff you can take that keeps the ice cream from making you sick. All milk-based food makes me sick, but if I take lactase enzyme pills, I don't get sick. Good thing, too. I don't know if I could give up ice cream.

I don't know what it is. I can have dairy products without any problems, seems to be when dairy is frozen! Even tried making own ice cream so I knew what was in it but didn't work - the rest of the family just ate it.

Will have to look out for those tablets jbarnych - thanks

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych']Zhivvy - If it's a lactose intolerance that makes you sick when you eat ice cream, they have stuff you can take that keeps the ice cream from making you sick. All milk-based food makes me sick, but if I take lactase enzyme pills, I don't get sick. Good thing, too. I don't know if I could give up ice cream.

I don't know what it is. I can have dairy products without any problems, seems to be when dairy is frozen! Even tried making own ice cream so I knew what was in it but didn't work - the rest of the family just ate it.

hope you find them and enjoy icecream again zhiv!! i dont care so much bout it, but we do have some nice tearooms in st-truiden where they have delicious ice-cream... so get prepared! find the cure! you have till april 9th...time's ticking...tick-tock!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych']Zhivvy - If it's a lactose intolerance that makes you sick when you eat ice cream, they have stuff you can take that keeps the ice cream from making you sick. All milk-based food makes me sick, but if I take lactase enzyme pills, I don't get sick. Good thing, too. I don't know if I could give up ice cream.

hope you find them and enjoy icecream again zhiv!! i dont care so much bout it, but we do have some nice tearooms in st-truiden where they have delicious ice-cream... so get prepared! find the cure! you have till april 9th...time's ticking...tick-tock!!

Ok, the clock is counting down!, if i don't find it before then, I'm sure husband and daughter can eat my share with their ice cream habits lol!

• Subscriber

If you can't find any, let me know. I can probably send some your way. smile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

If you can't find any, let me know. I can probably send some your way. smile.gif

Thank you! - will have a look in the shop in town which sells those kinds of things and let you know! happy.gif

• Subscriber

jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

If you can't find any, let me know. I can probably send some your way.
smile.gif

Thank you! - will have a look in the shop in town which sells those kinds of things and let you know! happy.gif

Ok, just looked on line and the shop i was thinking of stocks them - will order some and give them a try - thanks for the infosmile.gif

And barbara I'll be happy with pancakes yum - but it will confuse my husband as now he'll have the dilema of pancake or ice cream!laugh.gif