Edun, Hot Topic, Aeropostle, A&F, U2 Shop. These Jeans Will Sell Fast!

vertigoed

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to you, designing one. One must channel the Passion energies somewhere, AND in the case of U2, its a must.  I see your energies have  gone into  to your jeans. Very good. You are handling it well.  Sell them, we all need to wear something new and different once in a while. The most incredible and hardest thing I ever had to do and still do is hold that desire and channel it to the Pomegrate Fruit. By the way, I've seen a commercial that paints this fruit as a DARK FRUIT.  No sir, it is not. It is a PURE LOVE Passion fruiut. It is a most desireable fruit. Its color is perfect and when I eat the insides of it, it just BURST its juice all over my mouth and I like that. Its good for the health too. That is not right to portrait this fruit in a Dark tone. It is so delicious that my ENERGIES, Pure Love Passion energies which have been driving me nuts lately; Yes, carnal passion for Bono which is a NO NO for Realm because Bono is a Sacred Man for Realm. Not like any other man, Bono is Realm's Prince, he is the King with the crown, he is and has the qualities needed to extend the lifeforce of Realm and many daisies and people. Bono can only receive PURE LOVE from Realm and he and the other 3 band members can only ASCEND to higher Spiritual Realms, (Separate from this PHYSICAL Realm), or worldly realm) They must ascend as they go along the journey of the Mass Awakening of the Masses. I vision Bono in the middle of a Big Circle, made up of Women of the Spirit, like women of the bible, who surround him. Together, he gathers his daisies, thought all are in different parts of the planet, we can all connect to him thru the WHOLE Source of Energy and thereby make him go higher and higher and the light get stronger and stronger. The stronger he gets, the more people he reaches while gathering his daisies in the process. Thats what my beloved Prince Bono does. I wonder if Adam, Larry and Edge have gathered their daisies also. They have theirs just like Bono, only that Bono's daisies are like different, psychic, telepathy, supernatural and mysterious daisies. Yes, thats what we are.

Realmawake

Realmawake

I totally forgot the suitcase! I definately have to fit it in somewhere :)

And i'm trying to convince my mum to let me come to Anaheim... I dont understand! I'm offering a paid mini-vacation for her and she still hasnt given a definate answer... Hopefully a starbucks card will soften her up ;-)

• Subscriber
I totally forgot the suitcase! I definately have to fit it in somewhere :)

And i'm trying to convince my mum to let me come to Anaheim... I dont understand! I'm offering a paid mini-vacation for her and she still hasnt given a definate answer... Hopefully a starbucks card will soften her up ;-)

Where are you from? Does your mum like U2? You must come so I can see your jeans in person wink.gif