Aussie shows? waitlist??

Dominic219

• Subscriber

Hi,

Received one of those emails a couple of days ago selling George Michael tickets (among others) and there is a waitlist section in the event that some artists come to Australia. U2 is one of the listed artists.

Is this wishful thinking or do you think maybe some of the ticketing agencies are expecting something in the future?

Dominic

• Subscriber

i might be a bit slow but how do you get  on said wait list?

a nother question, if i up grade my account  now can i still use  my special code when  the oz dates are

finally announced?

you just set up an account with Ticketmaster and/or Ticketek......yes you will be able to use your pre sale code but u2.com will do a pre sale before any of the ticketing agents so dont be too worried. Let's just see if we get out shows..........we're still hopinghappy.gif

• Subscriber

update from principle management - this is the reply another aussie got this week which confirms it wont be this year - we wait for word on 2011.......

"I’m sorry, but there are currently no plans for U2 to tour Australia this year…"

• Subscriber

im really sad to hear that it will be next year that we get to see them down our neck of the woods,wich may create conflict for me as i went to see rob thomas the other night (what a hot guy he is-yum) & he said that Matchbox 20 was coming down early next year so now i all ready have plans to see them,so i hope that u2 dont come out around the same time,because that will mean that i wil miss u2 yeat againsick.gif