The countdown-thread

jojes

• Subscriber

Had a lovely day - a beautiful one lol!!! Got here about 6 by the time we picked up the car and went straight to my friends house to see their adorable little boy - only 4 weeks old tomorrow - now feeling all broody - ooops!!!

Staying in Howth (may spot me a Larry!!!) and can hear the wind howling around the bay!

Of to find meself a singer who is rather sexy tomorrow - I hope!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
connie_38.gif awhhh love babies, so warm, tiny and fragile, all brand new, how lovely.  Glad you are having a nice time. If you spot Larry would you give chase please, you're our best runner!! Good luck with the Bman, I swear you will sense him, you have had the sweat of the Bman drip on you...you will be tuned into his body scent...think of that & go for it!!
  • Subscriber

connie_38.gif awhhh love babies, so warm, tiny and fragile, all brand new, how lovely.  Glad you are having a nice time. If you spot Larry would you give chase please, you're our best runner!! Good luck with the Bman, I swear you will sense him, you have had the sweat of the Bman drip on you...you will be tuned into his body scent...think of that & go for it!!
I would love to just see him - and hug him, and a little lick too maybe lol!!!

And I will chase Larry if I get the chance!!!! And if I catch him what do you want me to do with him then?tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']
connie_38.gif
awhhh love babies, so warm, tiny and fragile, all brand new, how lovely.  Glad you are having a nice time. If you spot Larry would you give chase please, you're our best runner!! Good luck with the Bman, I swear you will sense him, you have had the sweat of the Bman drip on you...you will be tuned into his body scent...think of that & go for it!!

And I will chase Larry if I get the chance!!!! And if I catch him what do you want me to do with him then?626gdau.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']
connie_38.gif
awhhh love babies, so warm, tiny and fragile, all brand new, how lovely.  Glad you are having a nice time. If you spot Larry would you give chase please, you're our best runner!! Good luck with the Bman, I swear you will sense him, you have had the sweat of the Bman drip on you...you will be tuned into his body scent...think of that & go for it!!

And I will chase Larry if I get the chance!!!! And if I catch him what do you want me to do with him then?626gdau.gif

Ok then - I'll give him chase catch him, tie him up, take him back to our hotel room, then let you know he is here and I'll keep him happy with tea and biscuits till you arrive!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

Janette B']Whooo hooo! Our shows are getting closer! Won't be too long now! So, it's been exactly one year since the Rose Bowl - thanks Jen for the info.

Btw, we have a White House tour booked . . . . . we passed the background check!! Yeah!!! Also, booked the Capital Bldg. and Wash. Monument elevator to the top at sunset

Sounds like a really fun trip. You should go into the Library of Congress, too. It's right across the street from the Capitol building, and right next to the Supreme Court building. Thomas Jefferson's book collection is on display in the Library. It's quite impressive.

Oh, we're planning on it! We've asked our congressional office to book tours for us (no waiting in lines, lol!) and we've only heard back on the White House and Capital - still waiting on the Library, Sup.Ct.(although not in session, so may be closed), Nat'l Archives, etc.

If you don't hear back about the library, you can also just go and look around. That's what I did. I went and just looked at the exhibitions I wanted to see and looked at the grand lobby. I had limited time in DC, so I didn't have time to wait for a tour.

Archived