please stay a child somewhere in your heart

U2LAWoman

• Subscriber
everything went great! only fell down a couple times on the first run... But man! I feel sore. a good sore :)

...i know bout that! went langlaufing with school when i was bout 16!! remember all the falling, and bein inable to get back up on those ski's only because we were laughing so hard!!

roll.gifwe had more fun than the ones who were able to stay on their feeth!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
I LOVE APPLES TO APPLES!!!

I like "kid movies"

I still climb trees and enjoy it very much :)

What's your favorite kid movie?! I  have so many....all the Pixar movies are the best. I love Cars, UP, Finding Nemo. As for trees, there is this tree I take my kids too at this big park we always go to. I don't know what kind it is, but it's very old. It has this very long branch that is wide and you can walk on it. But the greatest thing about this tree is it has a very big hole. Like the kind you see in movies where squirrels and small animals live. Well....believe it or not, two of us can go inside it, it's so cool!! You can't stay in it for too long, because it's very famous and kids are always waiting nearby for their turn!!

• Subscriber
That tree sounds awesome!!! I need to find a good climbing tree this summer...

Some of my favourite kid movies... Anything Pixar :) Curious George. Madagascar. Over The Hedge. Surf's Up. Kung Fu Panda. I could go on and on!!

High School Musical 1 and 2 were on the Disney channel yesterday so we watched it and i knew all the words to all the songs!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']That tree sounds awesome!!! I need to find a good climbing tree this summer...

Some of my favourite kid movies... Anything Pixar
:)
Curious George. Madagascar. Over The Hedge. Surf's Up. Kung Fu Panda. I could go on and on!!

High School Musical 1 and 2 were on the Disney channel yesterday so we watched it and i knew all the words to all the songs!!!

madagascar and over the edge!!! i love those! and how bout 'ice age', i think the little prehistoric-squirrel is the sweetest character ever!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

vertigoed']That tree sounds awesome!!! I need to find a good climbing tree this summer...

Curious George. Madagascar. Over The Hedge. Surf's Up. Kung Fu Panda. I could go on and on!!

madagascar and over the edge!!! i love those! and how bout 'ice age', i think the little prehistoric-squirrel is the sweetest character ever!!

ice age movies are great!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Omg...I love all the Ice Age movies, especially the last one. Here's the wallpaper on my computer. Scratte is my hero!

images.jpg

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Omg...I love all the Ice Age movies, especially the last one. Here's the wallpaper on my computer. Scratte is my hero!

Cute wallpaper!