Midlands Tribute band - Unforgettable Fire - PM

jp22

• Subscriber

Just a reminder anyone interested "Unforgettable Fire" playing tonight at The Escape Bar - Coventry around 9.00 pm.  Escape Bar is the old fire station next to Pool Meadow Bus Station. Have a good night if you go they're worth it.roll.gif

• Subscriber

Just a reminder anyone interested "Unforgettable Fire" playing tonight at The Escape Bar - Coventry around 9.00 pm.  Escape Bar is the old fire station next to Pool Meadow Bus Station. Have a good night if you go they're worth it.roll.gif

Poole Meadow Bus Station, now that brings back memories! Say hello to my home town for me! Have a great time...and do report back!

• Subscriber

Hi everyone- yes it was a good night for the lads they were on form and played well - good to see some of the folk from Tardibigge - Redditch - a hi to Hannah.  Another one to keep an eye out for is they will be playing Rowley Regis on 1st May and this is usually popular.  I think they also have another gig coming up during March but this is Evesham - anyone interested need info let me know.laugh.gif

• Subscriber

Hi everyone- yes it was a good night for the lads they were on form and played well - good to see some of the folk from Tardibigge - Redditch - a hi to Hannah.  Another one to keep an eye out for is they will be playing Rowley Regis on 1st May and this is usually popular.  I think they also have another gig coming up during March but this is Evesham - anyone interested need info let me know.laugh.gif

Give me a gentle reminder nearer the time of the next gig.