We Miss You BC

vertigoed

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

Thanks for missing me people.  Naz was the first to figure out who I was.  Her response to my poem below said it all.  I love it Naz.  I can't respond to you via PM through this (I think they have limited this account because they are not sure). 

But let's be clear on a few things:

I am not Bonoschin.  I am not Soda.  I am not Mr. Fly.  I am not any user who ever singled anyone out another and abused them.... except for bigwave ... because he always deletes me without any explanation ... and I assume that is because he too, thinks I am one of the aforementioned users.

bandcompletely is signing out.  being banned is one thing.  being banned constantly for no reason is another.

I expect this user name to be deleted shortly after i post this.

Enjoy Forum 75 on your own folks.

My notoriety fueled your imaginations.  Keep using your imaginations ... it creates the greatest stories!

humptydumpty

aka bandcompletely

aka webeida

Mr All innocent otherwise known as webeida was banned for repeatedly ignoring forum rules, using threatening behaviour and language and dissing mods, i.e me.

If this persists then the free forums will be changed to only allow moderated posts to show

i.e. - we check each and every one before they get through.

Its up to you folks, if thats how you want it, I am sure its not.

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

HumptyDumpty']Thanks for missing me people.  Naz was the first to figure out who I was.  Her response to my poem below said it all.  I love it Naz.  I can't respond to you via PM through this (I think they have limited this account because they are not sure). 

I am not Bonoschin.  I am not Soda.  I am not Mr. Fly.  I am not any user who ever singled anyone out another and abused them.... except for bigwave ... because he always deletes me without any explanation ... and I assume that is because he too, thinks I am one of the aforementioned users.

bandcompletely is signing out.  being banned is one thing.  being banned constantly for no reason is another.

My notoriety fueled your imaginations.  Keep using your imaginations ... it creates the greatest stories!

humptydumpty

aka bandcompletely

aka
webeida

Mr All innocent otherwise known as webeida was banned for repeatedly ignoring forum rules, using threatening behaviour and language and dissing mods, i.e me.

If this persists then the free forums will be changed to only allow moderated posts to show

Sorry BW, exactly what are you saying about this guy breaking the forum rules ? Did He offend someone ???

I ask this because I think this is a very free place, we can discuss about politics, religion, love,sex, whatever without any problems.....Since I met this guy he wasn't disrespectfull at all ????

• Community Manager

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

bigwave wrote:

HumptyDumpty']Thanks for missing me people.  Naz was the first to figure out who I was.  Her response to my poem below said it all.  I love it Naz.  I can't respond to you via PM through this (I think they have limited this account because they are not sure). 

humptydumpty

aka bandcompletely

aka
webeida

Sorry BW, exactly what are you saying about this guy breaking the forum rules ? Did He offend someone ???

I ask this because I think this is a very free place, we can discuss about politics, religion, love,sex, whatever without any problems.....Since I met this guy he wasn't disrespectfull at all ????

Many of this persons posts were removed, as being against the TOS -  that's why you don't see those, also a previously banned member is not allowed to rejoin under another name (which is what has happened here - in this case under many names)

c'mon now. It was obvious from day one this person had been banned from the site.

Since I don't chat privately about other members I'm going to assume most of you knew he was someone who had been Banned previously. The tale about the abusive ex wife dying was the most overboard piece of fiction I've read on a message board.He gets top honors for that story.

Sure there had been been some fun to be had and i'm sorry anyone who participated or knew the person is going to miss him for a short while..but you had to know it was all BS...right????

• Subscriber

[quote name=screamingflowr]c'mon now. It was obvious from day one this person had been banned from the site.

Since I don't chat privately about other members I'm going to assume most of you knew he was someone who had been Banned previously. The tale about the abusive ex wife dying was the most overboard piece of fiction I've read on a message board.He gets top honors for that story.

Sure there had been been some fun to be had and i'm sorry anyone who participated or knew the person is going to miss him for a short while..but you had to know it was all BS...right????i just like to say, i did not know bout him being in here before or using aliases... i didnt know bout him being banned in the past. we had lots of fun and we girls knew he made up the stories...he said so himself... but we played along because us girls like some mystery&make believe now & then...and i dont know bout any abusement... i'm just here to talk with my friends and have a laugh ...

if this member has broken board-rules, its only right he gets banned... i wont even try discussing that decision!

i just hope everything stays like it is in the zoo, cause i like the threads and being able to  discuss all these different subjects...and i agree that rules should be followed by any member, paid or free!

• Subscriber

[quote name='mick james wrote:

badgirl56']has BC gone??????.Mick I can DEFO assure you he WASNT  Mr Fly........
smile.gif

I dunno Mary, the name Band Completely would be fitting for someone who was banned completely. and BCs posts were always four feet long like a certain Fly that used to come herewink02.gif

Could it be that he just stopped being a miserable bastard and turned into a happy-go-luucky-ladies-man?laugh.gif

if BC used to be MrFly ... he truly changed his attitude ... to the better way that is !

• Subscriber
Thanks for missing me people.  Naz was the first to figure out who I was.  Her response to my poem below said it all.  I love it Naz.  I can't respond to you via PM through this (I think they have limited this account because they are not sure). 

humptydumpty

aka bandcompletely

aka webeida

oh, ok ... hadn't read up to this post when I made the previous one !