EXCLUSIVE BONO is going bald!

MacFoley

• Subscriber

look at the latest pic, his big forehead poking through! dont grow yer hair again man! its cool real short!

bono the baldy! maybe the WIG will be the next trademark!

then bono to drop the silly shades all the time, as he should look his age and stop looking like he wants to be fresh and young!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
look at the latest pic, his big forehead poking through! dont grow yer hair again man! its cool real short!

then bono to drop the silly shades all the time, as he should look his age and stop looking like he wants to be fresh and young!

Uhhh...Mac....is that a recent pic of you??! laugh.gif

wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

MacFoley']look at the latest pic, his big forehead poking through! dont grow yer hair again man! its cool real short!

Uhhh...Mac....is that a recent pic of you??! laugh.gif

wink.gif

it may well be my lawoman!

• Subscriber

[quote name='smokin.gifMacFoley wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

MacFoley']look at the latest pic, his big forehead poking through! dont grow yer hair again man! its cool real short!

Uhhh...Mac....is that a recent pic of you??! 
laugh.gif

wink.gif

it is......?? nice hair...and bono is still young...I bet he can party harder than most people on here...wink.gif (another wink..lol)

smokin.gif 

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

smokin.gif

MacFoley wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Uhhh...Mac....is that a recent pic of you??! 
laugh.gif

wink.gif

it is......?? nice hair...and bono is still young...I bet he can party harder than most people on here...wink.gif (another wink..lol)

smokin.gif 

yeah but can he wax on wax off?!?!roll.gif

So what ?! What is that exclusive in this? He is just a human like us...ohwell.gif