BC we miss you (please read)

nazhira

Hello, this is to say I'm getting out of this forum / site.
After reading Baja girl response on "BC we miss you" thread and after she closed it, no reply alowed.
I've always agreed with respecting the forum rules, but I think I need more explanations about a friend user who has been deleted, and I haven't received any waning of this situation going on.
I think U2 band expresses quite diferent points of view on how respecting the people, the comunities.
So, sorry to all my friends in here, I will miss you all. (carito2501@yahho.com) that's my email if you want to keep in touch with me, but I don't want to belong here any more.
As I said before, nothing against anyone who works in here, but I need to share a site, when I have the security that anyone is included until, you give me a good explanation why he/she isn't.
Sorry, very sad on this situation

• Subscriber

i feel sorry and sad that you felt yoy had to take this decision , nazh... cause we shared some beautiful conversation and good laughs... i hope you reconsider, but if you dont i wish you luck with your bellydancestudio and with your life and your beautiful little angel! good luck , take care ....please dont go!!!

Sorry, one more thing I was thinking yesterday

I feel like if I'm in a party with friends and without notice on of them is shoot. Then I say what happened t him, where is he ? and someone tell me: Doesn't matter, he was a bad guy, and that's it.

I want to stay this clear: I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM AT ALL

I'M JUST DEFENDING THE KIND F SOCIEATY I WANT, HERE AND IN THE REAL WORLD.

JUST THINK ABOUT THIS

BYE

tHE LAST THING, SORRY

i WANT TO DELTE MY USER FROM HERE, I DON'T WANT TO BELONG HERE ANY MORE BUT I CAN'T FIND THE WAY TO DO IT, SO

PLEASE, ADMINISTRATOR, DO IT FORME PLEASE OR TELL ME THE WAY TO GET OFF FROM HERE

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

• Subscriber

i get you claire, as i posted in the previous thread bout BC's disappearance... every society has rules... so have these boards and if you dont stick to them... thats your prerogative but you have to take consequences of that behaviour too...

but i also admit i'm often the one standing up for the underdog, and i get nazh too... but i also think mod's and admin's (even though i didnt knew of any difference between the 2?) do the best job they can to keep a site clean/healthy... so i respect their decision, like you do.

i also hate to see people leave, like nazh, cause of this... but i wont commend any of this again...like baja said; time to move on?

yes but that's up to Nazh and i personally don't wanna know! and i'm getting kinda fed up of threads like this!

Sorry Nazh but that's how i feel! He wasn't anything speciall just someone taking everyone for a ride and at the end of the day got caught!

Like BC or Baja i forget said if he acted with respect to the rules he could have stayed!

They gave their reasons and if you knew how hard it is to keep a forum running then you'd understand why!

(and no I wouldn't know how hard it is for people like Baja who's an admin and BW who's a moderator to keep an official site running probbably 1000000 times harder than just a little fan site like mine)

hi naz. Bc will email u tomo when he is online. Just for the record.. He wud like to state that he was unaware that fictional stories fell into the category of threatening behaviour. He honestly thought the mods were jokin when they requested he remove the reference to a gun from within his story. So he wud like to apologise for that. For everything else he has nothing to say. He has said his piece and sticks by his words. Now i am goin to bed. To me this is the only forum i have been on that takes itself waaaaay too seriously so u wont here from me again.