U2.com emails

u2ireland

• Subscriber

I heard another email went out today, from U2.com about the cd. Would like to know why I'm not receiving them, but I've received some in the past. Anyone else receiving or not receiving?

It would be cool if they had a message board under the paid side that gave all the info that is sent out in the emails to the paid members. And another message board on the free side that listed all email info sent out for the unpaid. Both strickly for the mods (or whomever) to post email update contents with no responses/feedback allowed. 

• Subscriber

I had no idea that an email was sent out, so I guess I'm not receiving them anymore either and wondering why? Your idea is a good one since apparently we don't all receive the emails . . . in the meantime, anyone who did receive it please tell us what did it say???? Thanks!

• Subscriber

and if the mods (or whomever) don't want to post them, maybe someone that receives the emails would share with the rest of us (under an ongoing thread-but the only problem with this is we would have to hunt through all the responses to find the news-it would have to say no feedback allowed, oh, but I guess the orginator of the thread could delete any responses to keep it strickly email news only).

• Subscriber

I'm wondering if an email actually did go out since no one has posted about it? Maybe you heard incorrectly?
I would think that an email announcing the Salt Lake City show and presale would have gone out. I haven't received one, though. I found out about the show from email updates I get from atu2.com. I think that the people in charge of u2.com should get on the ball and fix things around here.