Bono's real height is finally solved?

jackie_llopis

• Subscriber

God's honest truth, why would Bono be embarrassed? None of the men in my family are over 5'9" and my son is like 5'6"-maybe 5'7". He's a champion surfer and was the face model for Abercrombie & Fitch (Hollister). The average surfer size is 5'8" so the majority are smaller than that. I just don't many people that are tall AT ALL. You can't really be tall and surf, well you can but competitive wise you just don't see many tall surfers. The ones that should be embarrassed are the ones judging people by how tall someone is. That's just wacked. And yes, I think this is the chick that got her ass sued. I thought there was like an order against her that she couldn't profit off the band and she couldn't write about it or something like that. I think the whole the thing is creepy and I don't like it one bit. It's weird.

Yes this is the woman who was sued by U2. She's baaaack.  Scary.

Check this out folks: 

http://www.independent.ie...tle-with-u2-1613890.html

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah... Bono's height.  That's what the point of the thread was.  LOL... sorry,  I sort of went off in a different direction. 

Here's a pic of me standing with Bono. I'm 5'3 if that helps any.

untitled1-3.jpg

that makes sense because you are about my sisters height and I'm taller than her as Bono is taller than u in that pic...maybe hes not 5"7 exactly, she could've rounded, seems more like hes 5ft 6.5"

I don't like that chick one bit. I'm not sure how bankruptsy court works in Ireland but if the court found out here that she withheld something of value to profit it off of later after the proceedings, they would go after the money raised from her selling this item. You don't get to hold onto things and sell them later without disclosing them on an itemized list. *wahine does know a little about the law*. I think she might get herself in trouble again. You can't do sh*t like that, it doesn't matter who/what you are or have been. Why would she even open herself up like that? Whatever, I think it's creepy and I think the only reason she is ruined is because she ruined herself. Who can trust her? And what is she gonna pull next.

I don't like that chick one bit. I'm not sure how bankruptsy court works in Ireland but if the court found out here that she withheld something of value to profit it off of later after the proceedings, they would go after the money raised from her selling this item. You don't get to hold onto things and sell them later without disclosing them on an itemized list. *wahine does know a little about the law*. I think she might get herself in trouble again. You can't do sh*t like that, it doesn't matter who/what you are or have been. Why would she even open herself up like that? Whatever, I think it's creepy and I think the only reason she is ruined is because she ruined herself. Who can trust her? And what is she gonna pull next.

yeah I do think its VERY creepy that she held on to that measurement book!!! that lady seems nuts. I had no clue who she was, sorry everyone! eyes.gif i cropped out the rest of the measurements ( i know i wouldnt want my stuff all over the internet!!!)

• Subscriber

So, was Bono wearing his shoes when his height was recorded in this book because that would make him ever so slightly shorter which when he stood in front of me during Vertigo would seem about right . . . I'm 5'5" and Bono seemed to me to be just over 5'6", maybe 5'7" on a good day . . . . . . maybe. I remember this woman getting sued and I remember reading that much of her book was made up.

oh and apparently this stuff being auctioned off, all the money is going to the following charities: Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund, The Roger Clemens Foundation, VH1's "Save the Music," Muscular Dystrophy, y Long Island Jewish Hospital's Children's Medical Fund.

but some of you have mentioned that this lady isn't so great, so I wonder why and how she still has all that stuff if she had to go to court and everything! weird...

So, was Bono wearing his shoes when his height was recorded in this book because that would make him ever so slightly shorter which when he stood in front of me during Vertigo would seem about right . . . I'm 5'5" and Bono seemed to me to be just over 5'6", maybe 5'7" on a good day . . . . . . maybe. I remember this woman getting sued and I remember reading that much of her book was made up.
i don't know if he was or not, but he doest seem to be 5'6.5" cuz like i put in the beginning of this thread, i stood next to the black eyed peas guitar player(im 5'6.5") and he was maybe 5'7.5". and when i watched the video of u2 performing with the black eyed peas at the Rock n' roll hall of fame show in oct. Bono stood next to the guitar player and looked just a little bit shorter than him (my height) and he was wearing those flat cowboy boots