Chris Martin said he likes us!

Bonohood

• Subscriber

he likes us? he's so friendly... too bad i don like him.

sorry but i'm 1 of those u2-fans who think coldplay are wannabees.

i remember talking with 2 colleagues both into u2, one almost as much as me (LOL) and the 3rd said : oh, and i like coldplay too, think they're the next U2! the 2 off us eek.gifeek.gif almost threw her outta the room wink.gifand yelled (in chorus): they wish!!mad.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
he likes us? he's so friendly... too bad i don like him.

i remember talking with 2 colleagues both into u2, one almost as much as me (LOL) and the 3rd said : oh, and i like coldplay too, think they're the next U2! the 2 off us eek.gifeek.gif almost threw her outta the room wink.gifand yelled (in chorus): they wish!!mad.gif

Don't be sorry..you have a right to speak your mind. I don't think Coldplay think they are the next U2. Everything I read, it seems they don't feel worthy of that title. However, I just wanna laugh at some of the angry( I mean gohomeanddie)people...really...isn't that going too far. Coldplay is about to tour Brazil, Columbia and Mexico. I'm really glad they are going to tour Mexico!  

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']he likes us? he's so friendly... too bad i don like him.

i remember talking with 2 colleagues both into u2, one almost as much as me (LOL) and the 3rd said : oh, and i like coldplay too, think they're the next U2! the 2 off us
indent]Don
meanddie.........has the words, "mean" in it.

• Subscriber

Yes of course he likes U2 and their fans because he wants Coldplay to be U2 and to have Coldplay fans be like U2 fans. I mean honestly if you watch a Coldplay concert without and audio er something you could propbably think your at a lame U2 show... such a pathetic attempt

may i point you all from 1:15 onward. remind anyone else of City of Blinding Lights opening a Vertigo show???

I mean it just doesn't even come close to this

• Subscriber
Yes of course he likes U2 and their fans because he wants Coldplay to be U2 and to have Coldplay fans be like U2 fans. I mean honestly if you watch a Coldplay concert without and audio er something you could propbably think your at a lame U2 show... such a pathetic attempt

Actually...I've been a long time lurker on the Coldplay boards..and their fans are pretty cool..caring and intelligent..lol (not that U2 fans arent'..) And seriously have you been to a Coldplay show?? It's not like a U2 show at all. There's not a lot of talking. Big screen yeah... and confetti(loved those butterflies..have bunches of em)However, Chris Martine dances, skips, hops..jumps about...carries an umbrella..(as in this video)and wears Viva La Vida fashion wear..U2..Bono...does nothing like that..nothing like that at all...lol

Since Bono himself invited Chris Martin to attend a Christmas party in Dublin I´m not the one who is going to be bothered by his trying to copy U2 or Bono anymore... What´s more, if I were a singer I´d probably uncounsciously copy his mannerism as I´ve seen him performing so many times...

To be honest, Chris Martin could really do with being more of a people´s person as Bono. The former doesn´t come across as shy as he used to, so being a big fan of Bono turned out to be very good for him.

Finally, if you dislike Chris Martin you in the end don´t appreciate one of us: a U2 fan...