Chris Martin said he likes us!

Bonohood

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

celticfc09']Yes of course he likes U2 and their fans because he wants Coldplay to be U2 and to have Coldplay fans be like U2 fans. I mean honestly if you watch a Coldplay concert without and audio er something you could propbably think your at a lame U2 show... such a pathetic attempt

Actually...I've been a long time lurker on the Coldplay boards..and their fans are pretty cool..caring and intelligent..lol (not that U2 fans arent'..) And seriously have you been to a Coldplay show?? It's not like a U2 show at all. There's not a lot of talking. Big screen yeah... and confetti(loved those butterflies..have bunches of em)However, Chris Martine dances, skips, hops..jumps about...carries an umbrella..(as in this video)and wears Viva La Vida fashion wear..U2..Bono...does nothing like that..nothing like that at all...lolright martin looks something like this on stage yes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUq929HPEO4

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name=celticfc09]right martin looks something like this on stage yes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUq929HPEO4

No he doesn't watch this video of In My Place. First of all, Bono touches his hair alot. Martin doesn't.  Bono dances mostly in one place. Martin dances all over the place and leaps in the air like a deer! Chris Martin song dances(that's what I call it)With his singing, he moves around to the melody of a song. Whatever it is, unless he's singing something like, The Scientist or Fix You.

• Subscriber

celticfc09']Yes of course he likes U2 and their fans because he wants Coldplay to be U2 and to have Coldplay fans be like U2 fans. I mean honestly if you watch a Coldplay concert without and audio er something you could propbably think your at a lame U2 show... such a pathetic attempt

Actually...I've been a long time lurker on the Coldplay boards..and their fans are pretty cool..caring and intelligent..lol (not that U2 fans arent'..) And seriously have you been to a Coldplay show?? It's not like a U2 show at all. There's not a lot of talking. Big screen yeah... and confetti(loved those butterflies..have bunches of em)However, Chris Martine dances, skips, hops..jumps about...carries an umbrella..(as in this video)and wears Viva La Vida fashion wear..U2..Bono...does nothing like that..nothing like that at all...lol

oh, but lawoman.... i remember bono dancing with an umbrella while singing 'bullet the blue sky' at one concert! grin.gif

and i wanna correct myself; when i say i don like him i mean his music ofcourse... not judging his character!

and i'm not saying his music isnt good, just not my 'thingy'...

• Subscriber

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman
']

Uhhh...Bono do this?

roll.gif

uhhh... never saw him doin it! but please don put any ideas in his head!!
I think Bono would look good as a Dragon!!

thats prejudice....you girls think bono looks good in everything...tongue.gif

• Subscriber

So far, he DOES look good in everything, or nothing . . . fanning myself . . . . but I'm drawing the line at dragon, 'cause you can't actually see him, what's the point, lol!