Artificial Horizon News . . .

Janette B

• Subscriber

eyes.gifWell, there's not much news, but I read this in the Off the Record column from atU2.com :

Still waiting for your copy of Artificial Horizon? I am too. After calling Fanfire, I was told that apparently the discs have just arrived at their distribution warehouse and that fans should start seeing them shortly. When asked to define shortly, the woman on the phone couldn’t. Ah, Fanfire, I love you so.eyes.gif

• Subscriber

eyes.gifWell, there's not much news, but I read this in the Off the Record column from atU2.com :

Still waiting for your copy of Artificial Horizon? I am too. After calling Fanfire, I was told that apparently the discs have just arrived at their distribution warehouse and that fans should start seeing them shortly. When asked to define shortly, the woman on the phone couldn’t. Ah, Fanfire, I love you so.eyes.gif

So my NLOTH litho arrived and I brought to my framer to be framed. She opened the tube for me and she discovered a huge dent in the litho. it seems they tried to stuff it in a 3" tube and since the paper is so thick they dented my litho. now i have to call and ask if i can return it for a new one. im so upset. i hope they do not give me a hard time., geez i waited over 1 month for the litho only to have arrive damaged!

• Subscriber

[quote name=deannamarieu2 wrote:

Janette B]cry.gifSorry to hear about that . . . hope they can get a new one out to you, but what a hassle to have to return it and wait . . . . . . .  . . . AGAIN . . . . . .mad.gif