Who has seen ....

u2ireland

• Subscriber

I've been twice so far. I'm going 3 more times this year. I've paid for the Salt Lake City tickets (seen the charge on my bank statement), but they haven't shipped yet. I do have tickets in hand for both Anaheim shows. Less than 100 days until all 3 shows. Can't wait!!

• Subscriber

I am going to make an estimate because I'm not exactly sure. I think at least 15 times including Anaheim in a few months. I've gone to U2 shows since Joshua Tree and have felt incredibly blessed to be able to see them . . . . and I never go to so many shows that I grow tired of hearing them (I just don't get why people do that?). Looking forward to seeing them soon ")))))

• Subscriber
I am going to make an estimate because I'm not exactly sure. I think at least 15 times including Anaheim in a few months. I've gone to U2 shows since Joshua Tree and have felt incredibly blessed to be able to see them . . . . and I never go to so many shows that I grow tired of hearing them (I just don't get why people do that?). Looking forward to seeing them soon ")))))
looks like, so far, Janette with 15 is "winning" (for lack of a better word!).

I could go to ALL of their shows and not be tired of them!!! ;)