Salt Lake City 2010!

Harve

Well I saw my 1st U2 show in Las Vegas last October 2009!

It was incredible! A dream come true!

Now I have tickets to the SLC show June 3rd!

The only thing that would make this show better,..... My favorite song played!..   BAD (wide awake..)

If I ever see this song played live, I will die a happy man.  happy.gif

Harve

• Subscriber

My husband and I went to the Vegas show . . . "))))

Congrats on SLC . . . you don't have very long to wait now! I'm right behind you at Anaheim and really looking forward to hearing them play again. I will hope for BAD for you (I love it too), but please no dying!!!

• Subscriber

I would love it if they played both "Pride" and "Bad". That would be amazing!!! I'll be at the SLC show hoping to get my wish! smile.gif

• Subscriber
I don't plan on dying any time soon! lol
My wife just asked a good question.. Why is "Pride" not played on this tour?
I don't know, maybe they thought it didn't go with the flow of the other songs or to make room for other songs like Unforgetable Fire and Ultraviolet. Could be that they wanted a break from playing it or to give the audience a break from it  - then when it comes back, it is better appreciated (not that it wasn't, I'm just throwing out ideas) . . . . . I was hoping for Drowning Man since they had apparently been practicing it, but maybe on the next leg.

• Subscriber

Pride was played at the UK and Ireland shows which I went to - I just presumed that it was played over there too.

I hope that you get it this time round!