Where are the U2.com old timers?

Carry Each Other

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They've all gone to Facebook. Either that or they just got sick of some of the miserable bastards that took over this place when NLOTH came out. Man, some of those folk were dead-set on pooping one's party.

Other than that, some of us are still here, talking to the tumbleweeds.

Pretty much what Mick says.....add to that just some horrible folk on here in general now.

im still here but only until May when im supposed to re-sub but it ain't gonna happen im not gonna waste another penny on this place.

• Subscriber

i'm a 'newbie' and found some nice friends here, don know how it used to be...

but i hope i'm not considered to be one of the 'miserable bastards who took over here when NLOTH came out'...

its sad you arent enjoying this place anymore.... but things change, thats life..eyes.gif

I keep getting banned, as you can see in the "We Love You BC" thread. But sure, when they keep creating new rules as they (the mods) go along , as you can see in the "changing titles of threads (please read)" thread, it's inevitable that the "rules" (not the TOS) are going to be broken.  Seriously though, it does kill the joy of a discussion forum.  You know... everything in moderation is good for you... but over-moderation is a kill-joy. 

How to sap the joy of a website: employ bigwave and bajagirl.

I would love to be able to lick your arses guys, but I just don't have a tongue long enough! tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...