[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

bacadorina
wrote:

barbara1
']hi there! i see we have lots of lovely gents here in the zoo... glad to get a change to meet some of them! its sad you cant get to the paid section,Bacadorina but as zhiv said, we have fun here too... and we can keep you updated on the battles while you sort out the problems you have gettin there yourself!

and no, not saying this just to get a flower too... zhiv and janette can confirm i'm not the jealouse type..hmmm...
sick.gif

Thanks for your message, unfortunately it came a little bit to late, after the midnight, so my pretty Cinderella you just have to wait until the next 8th March to receive your flower. But the good part is that till then the flower will grow in size and it will be more beautiful than ever....... 

i can wait.... especially if a guy calls me 'my pretty cinderella'...
embarassed.gif
 cant help blushing now....

psss, zhiv? i will get a flower too..nananana!! and its gonna be big and beautifull...
tongue.gif
You won't be getting anything from me if you keep writing in everyone elses's appreciation thread and not mine!!!
frown.gif

you have one too??? i'm off lookin for it right away!!!!

it may be you next ......you never know!
well, i did read somewhere what you did to get a thread like this, started by the zoo-gents...had something to do with showing your arse? and .....certain pics? will go look for pics like that to post here, maybe...

tongue.gif

Well it worked!! lol!!! I love my thread!!

Looking forwards to seeing some of these pics you post!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

bacadorina
wrote:

barbara1
']hi there! i see we have lots of lovely gents here in the zoo... glad to get a change to meet some of them! its sad you cant get to the paid section,Bacadorina but as zhiv said, we have fun here too... and we can keep you updated on the battles while you sort out the problems you have gettin there yourself!

and no, not saying this just to get a flower too... zhiv and janette can confirm i'm not the jealouse type..hmmm...
sick.gif

Thanks for your message, unfortunately it came a little bit to late, after the midnight, so my pretty Cinderella you just have to wait until the next 8th March to receive your flower. But the good part is that till then the flower will grow in size and it will be more beautiful than ever....... 

i can wait.... especially if a guy calls me 'my pretty cinderella'...
embarassed.gif
 cant help blushing now....

psss, zhiv? i will get a flower too..nananana!! and its gonna be big and beautifull...
tongue.gif
You won't be getting anything from me if you keep writing in everyone elses's appreciation thread and not mine!!!
frown.gif

you have one too??? i'm off lookin for it right away!!!!

it may be you next ......you never know!
well, i did read somewhere what you did to get a thread like this, started by the zoo-gents...had something to do with showing your arse? and .....certain pics? will go look for pics like that to post here, maybe...

tongue.gif

Well I might be very, very interested in pictures like those you were talking about, I'm sure they are hot so post them here, please!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='bacadorina wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']well, i did read somewhere what you did to get a thread like this, started by the zoo-gents...had something to do with showing your arse? and .....certain pics? will go look for pics like that to post here, maybe...

tongue.gif

Well I might be very, very interested in pictures like those you were talking about, I'm sure they are hot so post them here, please!!!!!!!

It is Barbara over exaggerating lol!!! And being rudetongue.gif. The pic of my bum is in my photos but you cannot tell it is my bum lol!! .....Barbara is just trying to get me in trouble lol!!!

And I can assure you  - a photo of my bum is not hot!

• Subscriber
PAGING BACADORINA

got your PM but can't answer

i messaggi privati in uscita non mi funzionano

se vuoi mandamene un altro con tuo indirizzo mail

:)

Grazie Monica, ti ho gia' datto un altro PM con il mio indirizzo mail, ora tocca a te!

Tifi Roma o Lazio?

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bacadorina wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']well, i did read somewhere what you did to get a thread like this, started by the zoo-gents...had something to do with showing your arse? and .....certain pics? will go look for pics like that to post here, maybe...

tongue.gif

It is Barbara over exaggerating lol!!! And being rudetongue.gif. The pic of my bum is in my photos but you cannot tell it is my bum lol!! .....Barbara is just trying to get me in trouble lol!!!

And I can assure you  - a photo of my bum is not hot!

could post a pic of my tattoo... but since its on my wrist, it wouldnt have the same effect? eyes.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='bacadorina wrote:

monica martino']

PAGING BACADORINA

got your PM but can't answer

i messaggi privati in uscita non mi funzionano

se vuoi mandamene un altro con tuo indirizzo mail

:)

Grazie Monica, ti ho gia' datto un altro PM con il mio indirizzo mail, ora tocca a te!

Tifi Roma o Lazio?

ehm...Juventus :D

ma senza accanimento