the" Janet, mom and zootop of the year"-thread!!

barbara1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
We love you Janette.

You put the B into B awesome!

xxxx

for thinking I am awesome even though I messed up your last name in your own appreciation thread embarassed.gifembarassed.gifembarassed.gif Hey, I may be a terrible speller and a worse typist, but my intentions will always be good ones wink.gif

• Subscriber
Janette is very impressive......

You gave some of the best advice on the net . . . . don't think of what you like or don't like about yourself for more than a quick second  . . . I think you're very wise because one may make you stuck up and snobby and the other may make you very depressed . . . we should all listen to Peter thumbsup.gif

• Subscriber
Janette you are great. You make sure that I know when my numbers are messed up in counting and sort them out for me - although it did take you so long that there is more than one counting thread!!! And she always makes sure that I have a good letter on last letter lyrics, because she knows I like to write suggestive lyrics - because I am rude lol!!

And yes, she is a great mum with all the support that she gives to her lovely kids - and they are lovely because they have such a great mum!!!

those numbers! I haven't been in to check today, better not be messed up, lol! And, yes, I've been oblivious to the games folder until quite recently, go figure.  I promise to save you all the eeeeeeeeeeee's (I know how much you like them) and I think you're doing fine on the suggestive lyrics, I just try and set them up for youroll.gif

Thanks for all the sweet words !!!!!!!

• Subscriber

How could I have not seen this until now? No matter, I'm here now. What can I say about Janette? She is a kind, caring person that I enjoy talking to her in the Zoo. She always made a point to ask how the ankle was healing after the Rose Bowl incident. Thanks so much for the concern, Janette! I hope that I will get to see you in Anaheim in June! smile.gifsmile.gif

• Subscriber
How could I have not seen this until now? No matter, I'm here now. What can I say about Janette? She is a kind, caring person that I enjoy talking to her in the Zoo. She always made a point to ask how the ankle was healing after the Rose Bowl incident. Thanks so much for the concern, Janette! I hope that I will get to see you in Anaheim in June! thumbsup.gif We will definitely meet in Anaheim, absolutely, no doubts about it and we will hook up with LAWOMAN and U2IRELAND (thinks she's going?) and anyone else going too.  Now, of course, I'm going to be keeping an eye on you and your leg . . . are you kidding rolleyes.gif. . . the way you keep hurting it!!! Someone HAS to keep you healthy yay.gif