Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

Swooooning Women Thread--Hey! Swooners, you know who you are!

Hope you managed to drag yourself away spicy.

Mick you are an angel with the Bornography lol!!

But why on work pc can i get pics of your beer bottle but none of hot man - how can i survive the afternoon now help!!!!!!!

embarassed.gifeek.gifembarassed.gifeek.gifembarassed.gifeek.gifembarassed.gifeek.gif

* walks in and loses her ability to speak by seeing all the borno+comments posted in here*

Hope you managed to drag yourself away spicy.

But why on work pc can i get pics of your beer bottle but none of hot man - how can i survive the afternoon now help!!!!!!!

bet they installed some kind off censorship-tool ...they're on to you zhiv!! and to your dirty little secret...wink.gif

We are all very blessed daisies, God gaves a "sweet gentle soul in a Man, Prince of Realm, named by the world, "Bono".  He is of all men, the most cherished one. Wow, a man to adore and uphold high. Its a miracle God gave the world Bono.

Realm can only say:  One Love, One Life, One Prince Bono.  More Pure Love Power to the Prince from Realm.

Realmawake

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Hope you managed to drag yourself away spicy.

bet they installed some kind off censorship-tool ...they're on to you zhiv!! and to your dirty little secret...wink.gif

Hey - don't you call our Bono little!!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Hope you managed to drag yourself away spicy.

bet they installed some kind off censorship-tool ...they're on to you zhiv!! and to your dirty little secret...
wink.gif

Hey - don't you call our Bono little!!!!

wouldnt dare... short maybe or napoleon on high heels... but never 'little'!!

They are nice pictures and all, but I think I will leave this thread to all you Bono devotees. I actually prefer to spend my time drooling over Larry. wink.gif

They are nice pictures and all, but I think I will leave this thread to all you Bono devotees. I actually prefer to spend my time drooling over Larry. wink.gif

Don't worry - we'll stay here and be devoted, but a laryy thread would be nice to see too!